Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
There is no cognitive dissonance on my part and certainly not in that comment. It's clear to anyone who is honest that you falsely claimed I said two things I did not. You made up an entire exchange between us that never happened.Cognitive dissonance.
There you go again with just making things up.But in your case I wonder if your belief in the pair's innocence is sincere, given how much you know about the case but even so, logic should tell you that just because the pair were acquitted it really doesn't mean that Guede is now the killer.
I believed they were innocent well before Hellmann and years before Marasca. Logic tells me that when the prosecution had no reliable evidence placing them in the cottage that night, much less in Kercher's bedroom, and could not prove a motive, then they aren't guilty. Logic also tells me that Guede had a strong motive and that overwhelming evidence places Guede there that night.
You're ever going to accept otherwise despite the forensic tests and the fact that bleach destroys DNA.The fact remains, Knox killed Mez with Sollecito's knife.
STERILE? LOL! The glove that directly touched the hook was visibly dirty and Stefanon admitted she didn't change gloves between touching things unless they were bloody or would obviously dirty the gloves!They were acquitted owing to 'insufficient evidence' to secure a conviction, based on a specious claim that Sollecito's DNA might have been transferred to the bra clasp by a sterile latex glove.
No, I keep emphasizing Guede's long history of lying, inability to keep a job, lack of money (motive), reputation for stealing from girls' purses, history of being in possession of stolen items, and identification by two people of burglarizing their home. YOU keep inventing reasons I never said.Yes you keep emphaisisng how lazy Guede was and how his adopted family got fed up of his lying.
Such a typical response from you.ike Nina Burleigh you have a belief that only a low life person could commit such a sadistic and cruel crime and Guede fits your stereotype of a lowlife.
By the way, Guede is a low-life. He not only killed Kercher, but he's also going on trial for repeated domestic violence with injury and rape of his former girlfriend. Or does that make him a 'good guy' in your reality?