Apparently the EU is now the subcontinent - at least according to Farage “The politics of the subcontinent are currently playing out on the streets of Leeds. Don’t say I didn’t warn you” (on X).
Apparently the EU is now the subcontinent - at least according to Farage “The politics of the subcontinent are currently playing out on the streets of Leeds. Don’t say I didn’t warn you” (on X).
Apparently the EU is now the subcontinent - at least according to Farage “The politics of the subcontinent are currently playing out on the streets of Leeds. Don’t say I didn’t warn you” (on X).
Oh, I though he was claiming that Leeds was effectively under Sharia law.![]()
Oh, I though he was claiming that Leeds was effectively under Sharia law.![]()
Starmer in the House
"Let me be clear, there is no need to withdraw from the European Convention on Human Rights, not now, not ever, Britain belongs on the world stage."
£700 million for the Rwanda scheme - we sent more home secretaries than we did involuntary immigrants!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c1rw47l2xxgo
£700 million for the Rwanda scheme - we sent more home secretaries than we did involuntary immigrants!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c1rw47l2xxgo
A sixth of Tory voters are likely to die before the next general election, according to a new analysis.
Attendance in Birmingham predicted to be worst in living memory with big impact on party’s fundraising efforts.
Businesses are expected to cancel their attendance at this year’s Conservative conference in unprecedented numbers, in a chastening snub that could also undermine the party’s ability to raise funds.
Who wants to be seen to be backing losers?
It's not even about being seen it's about what they'll get for their money, currently they may as well set fire to it and call it art
It may improve next year but it depends on who the new leader is.