Yes, but I'm looking at the actual test date, not the renewal date.
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E10+EFL&checkRecalls=true
I see Date tested:10 November 2023 at https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E10+EFL&checkRecalls=true
I see Date tested:10 November 2023 at https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E10+EFL&checkRecalls=true
That would suggest, it is a different car.
Edit: Different from the car zero of the Luton fire, of course.
It failed in 2022 with badly aligned headlights -one too high, one too low - suggesting the owner does some repairs ineptly themselves or a rubbish garage. I've fitted headlights of various sorts and it's not hard but can be boring (remembering my old 1989 mk2 Golf). Maybe they stuffed something up requiring a new test?
The point is that it can hardly be car zero if it passed its MOT three weeks after the blaze at Luton airport.
I'm not sure. I usually combine MOT and service and I recall my car dropping suddenly to 20mph and refusing to go faster on the M27 in rush hour due to an error during the service. It was the day after the service IIRC.
One of us is missing something. The fire was on 23rd October 2023. The car with the registration E10 EFL, supposedly car zero, passed its MOT on 10 November 2023, 17 days after the fire. Do you think that can have been the same car? Or have you adopted Vixen's strategy of posting answers that bear no relation to the post they're replying to?![]()
Correct and it's me. It gives the actual test date passed as being after the fire.
That does throw doubt on that being the correct number plate, since fixing the car ready for an MOT on 10/11/23, when it passed, after the state the car in the video was in on 23/10/23 would have been a bit of a challenge!
I see Date tested:10 November 2023 at https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E10+EFL&checkRecalls=true
Yes, but I'm looking at the actual test date, not the renewal date.
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E10+EFL&checkRecalls=true
The point is that it can hardly be car zero if it passed its MOT three weeks after the blaze at Luton airport.
Somebody put a frame around this post to mark this momentous day in the history of this forum.
Vixen admitted she was wrong!
I see Date tested:10 November 2023 at https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E10+EFL&checkRecalls=true
I hesitate to use the term 'Trustee' in respect of Sunak's blind interests as for me the word has a specific legal meaning.
I doubt very much Sunak set up any such legal Trustee arrangements in any UK court as the UK has no jurisdiction over companies registered in the Cayman Islands.
Sunak's Cabinet Office also refuses to confirm the name of his imaginary US trustee so it is obvious it is not a formal trustee arrangement, it is just on Sunak's say so to avoid declaring his interests in the parliamentary registers of interest.
I am pretty sure they insisted it was a 2104 Range Rover Sport. It could well be the front view video is genuine (although one has to ask how come only a handful of anonymous X/twitter accounts, some opened on the day with zero followers). But I doubt anyone was able to decipher the number plate to be able to confidently claim it is a specific car which can be looked up on DVLA. If this is the case, how come none of the press has followed up on it, as it did with the Romanian lady's video?
You have to distinguish between a press release and a PR release. Public relations are rife and a lot of people cannot recognise the difference between news and PR. For example, half the stories in the papers are simply PR 'press releases' by agents of various 'celebrities' who are paid to keep their clients in the news by firing off tidbits of what their client is up to these days to keep them in the public eye. Likewise some politicians and various products use this method of PR dressed up as 'news'. AFAIAA Andrew Hopkinson has only had one press conference and only one press release proper. The rest is just hack Phil Page filling up news space and presenting old wine in new bottles.
You have to distinguish between a press release and a PR release. Public relations are rife and a lot of people cannot recognise the difference between news and PR.
There is a video on youtube available that replicates what you describe, I take it?
Yes. It does have a specific legal meaning. That's what makes it the correct term to use here, and why your hesitation and preferences are irrelevant. Your attempt to conflate trusteeship with company governance is more evidence you don't know what you're talking about.
A trusteeship is a private contractual agreement between two parties: the trustee and the beneficiary. The trustee has limited power of attorney to manage beneficiary's property interest and a fiducial duty to act in the beneficiary's best interest. No company or any organization at all need be involved. A company may be involved, and may be the trustee. But it's still the trustee, not any other sort of thing.
The trustee of a blind trust does not suddenly become something else just because the trust is blind. The only difference in a blind trust is the trustee's obllgation not to disclose the composition of the trust. That's merely another term in the private contract.
You don't know what you're talking about. No, it's not that you simply prefer to use other words. You are consistently using the wrong words and referring to the wrong concepts.
Company governance is irrelevant. Company stewardship has zilch to do with trusteeship.
Begging the question.
No, you did far more, you revealed yourself as grossly ignorant of the UKian political and administrative system.I erred when I labelled her an 'MP'.
I see no evidence that the Prime Minister has set up a legally recognised Trustee of his company, that is why I referred to them as 'stewards'.
I see no evidence that the Prime Minister has set up a legally recognised Trustee of his company, that is why I referred to them as 'stewards'.