• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Luton Airport Car Park Fire III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen, thanks to recent mod directions you are now at liberty to respond to this query.

How about it?

If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, I was on his side. I was fooled by his seemingly alert affability and ready SOH. His family, too, seemed adorable. As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay. However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise, and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand. I know that time will prove me right.
 
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, I was on his side. I was fooled by his seemingly alert affability and ready SOH. His family, too, seemed adorable. As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay. However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise, and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand. I know that time will prove me right.

How is it patently clear?
 
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, I was on his side. I was fooled by his seemingly alert affability and ready SOH. His family, too, seemed adorable. As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay. However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise, and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand. I know that time will prove me right.

Time will not prove you right. That requires evidence. Got any?
 
How is it patently clear?

We have not been told the make, year and model of the vehicle concerned.

All we have are catsmate and Foster Zygote claiming it is confirmed to be either a Range Rover Sport 2014 or a Range Rover Evoque. Yet neither can provide a citation.

Compare and contrast to the Liverpool Kings Dock ECHO car park fire of 2018.


Think about it. Which firm has just been awarded a massive payout from UK taxpayer money (a grant which does not have to be paid back) to develop EV batteries in the UK?

What is that is not blindingly obvious?
 
We have not been told the make, year and model of the vehicle concerned.

All we have are catsmate and Foster Zygote claiming it is confirmed to be either a Range Rover Sport 2014 or a Range Rover Evoque. Yet neither can provide a citation.

Compare and contrast to the Liverpool Kings Dock ECHO car park fire of 2018.


Think about it. Which firm has just been awarded a massive payout from UK taxpayer money (a grant which does not have to be paid back) to develop EV batteries in the UK?

What is that is not blindingly obvious?

So it's just speculation on your part with nothing to back it up.
 
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, I was on his side. I was fooled by his seemingly alert affability and ready SOH. His family, too, seemed adorable. As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay. However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise, and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand. I know that time will prove me right.

You're hoping time will prove you right because nothing in the above quote does. You either don't understand what empirical evidence is, or you're deliberately trying to mask the fact that you can't provide any but are incapable of admitting error.

"Government official X is corrupt" doesn't logically prove that no fires are accidental.
 
All we have are catsmate and Foster Zygote claiming it is confirmed to be either a Range Rover Sport 2014 or a Range Rover Evoque. Yet neither can provide a citation.

That's a lie, Vixen. You're lying again. I never claimed that it was confirmed. I pointed out that the car on fire was clearly a Range Rover in the video.

Since then, Rolfe has pointed out to me that the plate has been identified and it is a Range Rover Sport with a diesel engine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8RQBUDXsAAatUX?format=jpg&name=small
 
We have not been told the make, year and model of the vehicle concerned.
...
Compare and contrast to the Liverpool Kings Dock ECHO car park fire of 2018.

Okay. Tell us about the car in the Liverpool fire. The reports say the car's fuel system appeared to have been modified. Well, modified how? What type of fuel did it use? Why haven't we been told? We've been told the Luton fire car used diesel. What are they covering up at Liverpool and how is Rishi Sunak at the centre of it all?
 
Okay. Tell us about the car in the Liverpool fire. The reports say the car's fuel system appeared to have been modified. Well, modified how? What type of fuel did it use? Why haven't we been told? We've been told the Luton fire car used diesel. What are they covering up at Liverpool and how is Rishi Sunak at the centre of it all?

LPG? Used cooking oil? An ARC reactor? :eek:
 
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, I was on his side. I was fooled by his seemingly alert affability and ready SOH. His family, too, seemed adorable. As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay. However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise, and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand. I know that time will prove me right.

Either you don't know what a D-notice is or you're being melodramatic.
 
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, I was on his side. I was fooled by his seemingly alert affability and ready SOH. His family, too, seemed adorable. As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay. However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise, and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand. I know that time will prove me right.

How is it patently clear?

In a way that can't be explained.


At times, our interpretation of a communique must take into account its author's ability to express himself/herself/itself using English language and vocabulary. This is one of those times.

It is patently clear that this author is using "patently clear" to mean "clear only to me".

As time has told, it is patently clear that the author's "I know that time will prove me right" means "I cannot provide evidence for my stated beliefs at the present time, and have no realistic expectation of providing evidence for those beliefs in the near future."
 
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you. When Sunak was elected by party members, ...snip...

You do know that didn't happen in the real world?
 
That's a lie, Vixen. You're lying again. I never claimed that it was confirmed. I pointed out that the car on fire was clearly a Range Rover in the video.

Since then, Rolfe has pointed out to me that the plate has been identified and it is a Range Rover Sport with a diesel engine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8RQBUDXsAAatUX?format=jpg&name=small

That claim comes from an X tweeter named 'Amy' with 200 followers, showing a deep fake video, in which someone has inserted a suddenly readable numberplate.

The vehicle in the BBC one labelled 'Is this the vehicle?' (note question mark. And nota bene, any headline with 'could' or ends in a question mark, can be safely ignored) shows the back of the vehicle which shows a clear short form numberplate. As all vehicles are ANPR - numberplate digitally noted on camera - as they enter the car park, there is no explanation for failing to inform the public of the car brand other than censorship.
 
Last edited:
If you cannot see that the current UK Prime Minister is possibly the most corrupt of corruptist Prime Ministers of all, then nothing I can say can help you.

Begging the question.

As a business person, I understood the concept of maximising profit and optimizing how little tax one should pay.

Claim of expertise that is not backed up by evidence. Nevertheless the statement you make is a universal maxim. It is neither expert insight nor evidence of wrongdoing—either genuine or specific.

However, I am also a strong believer in ethics and ethical and transparent behaviour in politics and enterprise...

The evidence in this forum is that you will simply accuse anyone and everyone of involvement in a conspiracy with little if any credible evidence. You don't really seem to treat others from a position of ethics and transparency, so I have a hard time believe those are core values for you.

and it is patently clear that there is a D-Notice on reporting EV fires, in particular, any of the Tata JLR brand.

Begging the question.

I know that time will prove me right.

It hasn't yet, on any of the topics you've spun a conspiracy theory about.
 
You do know that didn't happen in the real world?

Sky News explains:

Rishi Sunak became prime minister after losing out to Liz Truss in the summer but after her resignation members did not get to vote for Mr Sunak because Boris Johnson and Penny Mordaunt dropped out and he got over the threshold of 100 MPs backing him.

Explains why you were wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom