Okay.
Israel. Land area: 8,550 square miles.
Population: ~9,700,000
Breakdown: ~7,100,000 Jewish people and ~2,000,000 million Muslims. (There's roughly 500-600 thousand "various" to make up the difference.)
Now let's look at the countries that border it.
Egypt. Land Area: 387,000 square miles.
Population ~109 million.
Breakdown: 87% Muslim, 13% Christian, less than .003 Ba'hai, about 500 Jews.
Lebanon. Land Area: 4,000 square miles.
Population ~5,450,000.
Breakdown: 54% Muslim, 35% Christian, 5% Druze, and a small smattered of "other." I cannot find a firm number of Jews outside of vague references to a "very small number of Jews, Hindu's, and Buddhist."
Jordan. Land Area: 34,500 square miles.
Population ~11,800,000.
Breakdown: 97.2% Muslim. 2.1% Christian. No Jewish citizens.
Syria. Land Area: 71,500 square miles.
Population ~20,380,00.
Breakdown: 84% Muslim. 10% Christian. 3% Druze. No Jewish citizens.
That's what I'm talking about. That's what I find absurd.
That's what I'm saying when I cannot in good faith honestly believe that anyone is looking at THAT situation and going "Yep obviously the solution is the tiny Jewish country has to be the the one to give up more land to Muslims. Yep look at those numbers that makes perfect sense."
Nobody, not nobody, can look me in the eyes and tell me that just those directly boarding countries (to say nothing of the broader Middle East) couldn't more easily assimilate ~2 million people who already speak their language, share their religion, are from the same ethnic groups, then Israel could.