Rolfe
Adult human female
Yes, now I see that it's a small quote from a long post. As I said, this isn't primarily about homosexual trans-sexualism. Mainly, especially these days, it's about autogynaephilia and rapid-onset gender dysphoria, which for some reason I discussed later in the post rather than at the top.
ETA: Thanks for finding that. I think it's a great post and I stand by every word. Maybe I should just re-post it every month or so to save wear and tear on the typing fingers.
ETA: Thanks for finding that. I think it's a great post and I stand by every word. Maybe I should just re-post it every month or so to save wear and tear on the typing fingers.
Edited by sarge:
edited to remove rule 12 violation
Last edited by a moderator:
It is not bigotry to refer to a person by their sex rather than by their gender soul.