• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trans women are not women (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean two sexes? :boxedin:

No, I deliberately used that word, because this whole sex/gender business is baloney and I'm well over it thanks to this thread.

We need to move to the Pasifika ideal of "third way" fa'fafine/fakaleiti and accept there is a third gender that doesn't fit in the other two.

If that means we have to build bathrooms/prisons/safe spaces for that third gender, so be it, but they're not women and never will be, no matter how much they and their blinkered supporters cry about it.
 
Why did you think your 60 years of using men's bathrooms was relevent given that were talking about sexual assaults of women in their bathrooms which you've hardly visited?

I'm not sure they're related at all. We were discussing sex in bathrooms. And then this made up fear about sexual assaults in bathrooms particularly by transsexuals.
 
No, I deliberately used that word, because this whole sex/gender business is baloney and I'm well over it thanks to this thread.

We need to move to the Pasifika ideal of "third way" fa'fafine/fakaleiti and accept there is a third gender that doesn't fit in the other two.

If that means we have to build bathrooms/prisons/safe spaces for that third gender, so be it, but they're not women and never will be, no matter how much they and their blinkered supporters cry about it.

I agree they are not women. But it doesn't matter. It's just a word. Why not let them self identify? Why not treat human beings with dignity?

Outside of sports I see no reason for me to care.
 
I agree they are not women. But it doesn't matter. It's just a word. Why not let them self identify? Why not treat human beings with dignity?

Outside of sports I see no reason for me to care.

Lots of women seem to care. That's what led me to the position I hold today. They seem to not want people with penises in their private spaces.


If I perceive that has changed, I'll change my position along with it.
 
Lots of women seem to care. That's what led me to the position I hold today. They seem to not want people with penises in their private spaces.


If I perceive that has changed, I'll change my position along with it.

Maybe that's true. But I doubt most women have a clue when these individuals use the female facilities. I've been around a lot of transsexuals. Most of which you would be hard pressed to identify their sex. And the vast majority of them are interested in men not women. The idea that they are using the women's facilities to prey on women does not bear out.
 
I agree they are not women. But it doesn't matter. It's just a word. Why not let them self identify? Why not treat human beings with dignity?

Outside of sports I see no reason for me to care.

That means you're ok with self-identified blokes saying they're women to be sent to men's prisons and access women's refuges and other spaces currently reserved for people who weren't born with a penis.

My opinion is that those things are actually a lot more important than sports.
 
That means you're ok with self-identified blokes saying they're women to be sent to men's prisons and access women's refuges and other spaces currently reserved for people who weren't born with a penis.

My opinion is that those things are actually a lot more important than sports.

Agreed. And according to women I have spoken to, and members like Rolfe, women do know when transwomen are in their spaces, but they give them a pass if they try to look like women. The problem is males who make no effort and claim these spaces as an entitlement because they self id.
 
Agreed. And according to women I have spoken to, and members like Rolfe, women do know when transwomen are in their spaces, but they give them a pass if they try to look like women. The problem is males who make no effort and claim these spaces as an entitlement because they self id.
I don't think this is an actual problem.
 
You are ignoring the testimony of many women which have been cited in this thread. They think it is a problem. The fact you don’t is irrelevant.

You're right. It is irrelevant. Only the provable facts are relevant. Given the amount of bigoted disinformation that seems to have percolated into many discussions these days, i remain skeptical of many of these stories.
 
You're right. It is irrelevant. Only the provable facts are relevant. Given the amount of bigoted disinformation that seems to have percolated into many discussions these days, i remain skeptical of many of these stories.

Sorry, who, if anyone in this thread is bigoted? If no one here is bigoted what is your point?
 
[/HILITE]
I don't think this is an actual problem.

Maybe you're unaware of some facts.

Only the provable facts are relevant.

We'll call these a starter for 10.

Trans "woman" admits multiple rapes, including women in prison.

A victim's account of the crimes.

Transgender prisoners are five times more likely to carry out sex attacks on inmates at women’s jails than other prisoners are, official figures show.

Note that's just UK. I'm sure other countries have similar evidence but I'm too sickened to search for more. Feel free to have a look yourself.
 
Maybe you're unaware of some facts.



We'll call these a starter for 10.

Trans "woman" admits multiple rapes, including women in prison.


A victim's account of the crimes.

Transgender prisoners are five times more likely to carry out sex attacks on inmates at women’s jails than other prisoners are, official figures show.

Note that's just UK. I'm sure other countries have similar evidence but I'm too sickened to search for more. Feel free to have a look yourself.


Be prepared to have these solid examples dismissed as anecdotes.
 
Sorry, who, if anyone in this thread is bigoted? If no one here is bigoted what is your point?

I'm not accusing anyone specifically of that.

I very well might be wrong. But there have trans-individuals for decades. And yet it is only recently I've heard this. The environment has grown so toxic against gays etc that I can't help not having a great deal of skepticism.
 
Gays etc.?

Gays and lesbians are often threatened by transwomen equally as cis women. Have you been following this thread?
 
And how many rapes do you need to see the problem?

How many rapes are there? I'm not saying that a trans individual hasn't sexually assaulted a woman.

This is like Trump saying there are rapists and killers among illegal immigrants. That is true. But it is actually less than the general population of the US. So this fact is not a very good reason to restrict immigration. By the same token, that a transgender woman has committed sexual assault by itself is not a good reason to make draconian legislation.
 
How many rapes are there? I'm not saying that a trans individual hasn't sexually assaulted a woman.

This is like Trump saying there are rapists and killers among illegal immigrants. That is true. But it is actually less than the general population of the US. So this fact is not a very good reason to restrict immigration. By the same token, that a transgender woman has committed sexual assault by itself is not a good reason to make draconian legislation.

Draconian?
 
How many rapes are there? I'm not saying that a trans individual hasn't sexually assaulted a woman.

This is like Trump saying there are rapists and killers among illegal immigrants. That is true. But it is actually less than the general population of the US. So this fact is not a very good reason to restrict immigration. By the same token, that a transgender woman has committed sexual assault by itself is not a good reason to make draconian legislation.

I completely disagree. There are some crimes, like murder and rape, where there is no acceptable tolerance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom