Real leadership is childish posturing I guess
eyeroll
Care to elaborate?
Real leadership is childish posturing I guess
eyeroll
Putin put ill-equipped, new conscripts with barely any training on the front lines as canon fodder. Not really soldiers in any meaningful way.
Real leadership is childish posturing I guess
eyeroll
Why is it nonsense?
The Russians are obviously having difficulties making any of their objectives and haven't taken anything major yet.
This is taking longer than expected.
What is "childish posturing"? Staying in a city under bombardment by one of the reputed superpowers of the world? Calling on the world to send ammunition instead of an escape route for himself?
Seriously?!?
This guy truly puts Western politicians (the vast majority of them at any rate) to utter shame.
They also put posturing libertarians to shame as well.
Can you please give a citation for what the Russian objectives are, including targets for when they planned to have those objectives met, so I, too, can see the "obvious"?
What I see is that Russia has taking the fight into Kyiv MUCH faster than anyone imagined on Thursday morning, so I don't see it as "obvious" at all that they are behind schedule.
This is taking longer than expected. It is really irritating Putin. He was going to unify the old Federation and hand it over to a protege to finish after he retires in 2024.
Whose expectation, and can you cite anyone voicing such expectations before, say. Friday?
Did YOU expect on Thursday that Russian troops would already be in Kyiv this soon?
Many are reporting on the Ukrainian claims....
Why is it nonsense?
The Russians are obviously having difficulties making any of their objectives and haven't taken anything major yet.
So, please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Russians initially take and then lose TWO airfields in and around Kiev? I presume that if they attempted to take them and then lost them, that would easily count as two objectives which they failed to accomplish.
Many are reporting on the Ukrainian claims. A quick google will give you many reports on this claim.
Here's just one:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ukraine-invasion-war-humiliated-captured-kyiv
But yes, it's probably inflated and a number used as propaganda and to bolster Ukrainian morale.
We will see. I don't think there's any doubt the Russians have had casualties, and probably more than they expected.
I wish it were true. But that number seems incredibly high considering the time span. Obviously, Federation forces are dramatically under-performing.