• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This study gives a pretty good overview of what's know about it's mechanisms of action.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/

I haven't seen any either, and I doubt you will, because that kind of research costs some cheddar. No big pharma slush fund is going to put down the dough for research into an off-patent product that will kill their golden gooses.

This study gives an overview of the crystallized structures of SARS-CoV-2 which might interest you.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33098476/
 
Czech singer, Hana Horka is dead at the hands of anti-vaxxer lies:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60050996

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later.

Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues.

The Czech Republic reported a record number of Covid-19 cases on Wednesday.

Mr Rek and his father, who are both fully vaccinated, both caught Covid over Christmas. But he said his mother had decided not to stay away from them, preferring instead to expose herself to the virus.

Folk medicine kills folks.
 
That's false. First of all, I opted to never test, so I can't conclusively say that I had Covid even once.

Not false according to your previous posts. So now, you admit to making the claim only when it is convenient for your argument. This is a tactic you, and other misinformants, use with logical abandon.

(or I just had a common cold)
In other words, you don't know what you're talking about. Glad you can finally admit that.

As far as long Covid, avoiding that is largely a function of early treatment.
Only inasmuch as taking the vaccine prior to getting infected. Other than that, there is no evidence for such avoidance.

Uh, if you still think the vaccines, which do not prevent infection, or a "zero-Covid" policy is going to "end this outbreak" for a virus which is endemic, then you're just clowning yourself.
ANY efficacy at all prevents infection, it just a matter of degree. Please show your evidence for 0% efficacy for the vaccines. Regardless, I have never mentioned anything regarding a "zero-Covid" policy, and you trying to say so is dishonest (nothing new for you, though).


The only things that matter are my health, prosperity, and not living in fear of a disease with a negligible infection fatality rate. Your innumeracy which causes you to fail to grasp this concept, is evidence of your lack of critical thinking.
Oh, I grasped that character trait of yours very early on. YOU are the one making unevidenced claims, and playing your narcissistic games. You have already revealed your self-centered outlook by untruthfully downplaying the disease and declaring your unconcern for its spread, no matter how much of that spread is directly caused by you. So, your own self-concern is, and has been, garishly displayed throughout your posts, as has your inability to discern what actually IS better for you. Your only purpose here appears to be to rage against nature and your own inability to confront it, by blaming all your fears on others, despite the fact that you concoct most of them yourself.
 
Last edited:
One might make a coherent argument for not getting vaccinated (note: because it's a gene therapy isn't one).

There is no reason but misanthropy to explain why someone wouldn't test.
 
Incessant virtue signaling, and shaming everyone who doesn't agree with you over a completely survivable disease isn't an example of morality.

The Black Death was a survivable disease.

The ability to play a card game (assuming the people you're playing against are even any good) doesn't confirm your ability to think critically. In fact, your adoption of a conspiracy theory that requires you to either be smarter than millions of scientists and doctors globally, or for them to all be in on the hoax, points to your inability to think critically.
 
More and more evidence continues to emerge that unvaccinated people who get COVID are much worse off than vaccinated people.

Hospitalisation rates disproportionately high for unvaccinated Covid patients in NSW

Peter Hannam
Health authorities are, as you can imagine, watching like wedge-tailed eagles a few metrics to gauge how big a strain Omicron will place on hospitals.

The ACT estimated a week ago that average hospitalisation rates of patients with the Omicron variant was about two to three days, compared with seven days for Delta.

That ratio is holding steady, we understand, with the greater churn of patients helping to give the hospitals some leeway to cope with the extra cases presenting.

Governments’ continuous call for people to get vaccinated sounds monotonous, but the latest NSW data from the Health Department’s critical intelligence unit helps to explain why they keep repeating the mantra.

In the week to 16 January, the percentage of unvaccinated Covid patients in ICU represented 43.8%, or far higher than their share of the population. (About 4.7% of those over 16 have not had at least one vaccination shot, while 6.2% are not double vaccinated.)

Covid patients, meanwhile, occupied 40.4% of the state’s ICU beds as of 16 January, up about 7.4 percentage points in a week, the data shows.
 
One might make a coherent argument for not getting vaccinated (note: because it's a gene therapy isn't one).

There is no reason but misanthropy to explain why someone wouldn't test.

I work from home, and I'm healthy. When I'm sick with symptoms, I stay home and avoid people. How frequently should I test to become a member of the virtue signaling public in good standing?
 
Sounds like an on-demand 'letter of concern'.

Paul is a LINO and grifter.

Yeah, that's why I sent it to every single Republican senator's legislative director. I've gotten a few bites. Just had one offer to setup a staff meeting with me over it.

There's a handful of congress critters that know what is going on. Jim Jordan, Ron Johnson, Rand Paul and Roger Marshall seem to be on the ball.
 
Last edited:
The Black Death was a survivable disease.

The ability to play a card game (assuming the people you're playing against are even any good) doesn't confirm your ability to think critically. In fact, your adoption of a conspiracy theory that requires you to either be smarter than millions of scientists and doctors globally, or for them to all be in on the hoax, points to your inability to think critically.

Except, those aren't valid criteria for the likelihood of the conspiracy.
 
More and more evidence continues to emerge that unvaccinated people who get COVID are much worse off than vaccinated people.

Hospitalisation rates disproportionately high for unvaccinated Covid patients in NSW

That seems to be true, if we are to believe the stats. It still says nothing about the potential long term side effects, ADE risk, and escape mutation risk, and the IFR for the disease is still very low. You're highly unlikely to be hospitalized from the virus, much less die, and especially if you know how to properly treat it (I do).

There is also some evidence that people with a biomarker called Galectin-3 are more susceptible to cytokine storm and inflammatory response to the disease. This is typically found in diabetics and pre-diabetics.

So morbidly obese people have some cause for concern from this disease. I have a BMI of 24.4 and I've already survived it likely twice, so I am not worried.
 
I work from home, and I'm healthy. When I'm sick with symptoms, I stay home and avoid people. How frequently should I test to become a member of the virtue signaling public in good standing?

Obviously when you feel sick and when you feel well enough to go out again.

Seriously, what's the harm in testing?
That you might be accused of virtue signaling?
THE HORROR!

Grow up.
 
Yeah, that's why I sent it to every single Republican senator's legislative director. I've gotten a few bites. Just had one offer to setup a staff meeting with me over it.

There's a handful of congress critters that know what is going on. Jim Jordan, Ron Johnson, Rand Paul and Roger Marshall seem to be on the ball.


No, they just know how to monetize your letter.
 
Obviously when you feel sick and when you feel well enough to go out again.

Seriously, what's the harm in testing?
That you might be accused of virtue signaling?
THE HORROR!

No, it's just a waste of time. The tests are notoriously unreliable, and what's the point? My friend was sick with Delta and had moderate to severe symptoms, then tested negative with a regular PCR test. So he went to a clinic and tested positive by molecular PCR. The regular PCR tests are nearly as worthless as the rapid antigen tests.

Asymptomatic spread is, if not a myth entirely, vastly overrated. Even my cousin's Covidiot wife who demanded that I test negative before visiting last year has abandoned her position. Nobody cares in Florida anymore. It looks like nobody cares in England either, as they've abandoned all or most of their mandates. If you're symptomatic with any respiratory disease, stay home. If you're forced to go out in public, wear a real mask, like an N95 or N100 respirator.

The ******** pseudo-scientific scaremongering narrative about Covid is unraveling.
 
Last edited:
Anecdote isn't evidence.
And all PCR tests are " molecular".

We know very well how accurate tests are, which is why we have statistic and lots of tests to make up for the lack of 100% accuracy.

You don't leave out a colonoscopy because the doctor might miss something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom