• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly either you do not understand it, or do not care about the implications.

"(2) A local health officer may invoke the powers of police officers, sheriffs, constables, and all other officers and employees of any political subdivisions within the jurisdiction of the health department to enforce immediately orders given to effectuate the purposes of this section in accordance with the provisions of RCW 43.20.050(4) and 70.05.120.

Section 2 is all that matters, which gives discretion to arbitrary "health officers" to kidnap people and put them into camps, without due process. The rest of the sections and subsections contain verbiage designed to give the appearance that there are checks and balances, and that this isn't the complete removal of due process.

I was waiting for this.

Tippit, you should obviously have no experience with public heath rules regarding communicable disease. You obviously have no experience with...well, anything regarding public health and safety. Let alone law enforcement.

Since you have internet access I can assume that you live in some sort of society. In any society there are certain rules, privileges, and obligations. If you break the rules or shirk your obligations, then you may lose some privileges.

That does not mean that you are OMG OPPRESSED! and or going to OMG STARVE! or be OMG PLACED IN A PRISON CAMP!

It just means that you might have to order your groceries online for free curbside pickup for the duration.

You are completely dree to rant till you are out of breath and retire to your fainting couch, clutching your pearls, but I think your energy might be best spent elsewhere. Have you tried jigsaw puzzles?
 
I have no problem with people who have a misplaced trust in so-called health authorities, and who consent to injecting themselves with toxic substances for diseases which, in all likelihood will not kill them or even send them to the hospital.

On the other hand, for the people who advocate involuntary quarantine without due process, and forcing unwanted medical procedures on the general population, swinging from streetlamps for such people would be a kindness.

Is that an example of the 'due process' you claim to care so much about?
 
Yes. It is interesting that after the USA being in existence for what 245 years?
Tippit has just now noted that we've given detention powers to a number
of officials that allows them to act before the legal process begins.


Actually, a week ago I noted that in the conservatives in Skeptical Community
Forums were going agog about this legislation. I thought it a nothing burger.

I should've posted it in this thread instead.


P. S. I wonder if they're truly outraged or if they're faking it. Can't decide.
 
Catching up after a week off the internet, so pardon me if I have not read further, but are you suggesting that Joel Sartori (noted conservationist and photography mentor, who has made a long and famous portfolio of images of endangered species) killed the cat, or somehow cat-whispered the fear of covid into it? If not that idea, which is sufficiently outrageous in its ignorance, what other possible sense could be made of your comment?
 
Actually, a week ago I noted that in the conservatives in Skeptical Community
Forums were going agog about this legislation. I thought it a nothing burger.

I should've posted it in this thread instead.


P. S. I wonder if they're truly outraged or if they're faking it. Can't decide.


What a rousing forum! Just followed your link and noticed I was the only one there.

Those bothering to comment seem to be in lockstep with Tippit - imprison/execute/shoot those who disagree with us. Looks like a nasty place!
 
I suggest you check the source of this data, namely this, which I copied from your link, and is the source of Berenson's claims about Canada:
https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

Then tell us whether you think Berenson is correctly interpreting this data or not.

Honestly, this is so funny! Well, the numbers of Covid cases aren't funny at all, but the way the data COMPLETELY disproves both Berenson and Tom Palven is hilarious! :D

It's also true that more people drown in a tsunami after evacuation begins than the week before. And I bet more people died in the Twin Towers after the alarms went off.
 
It's also true that more people drown in a tsunami after evacuation begins than the week before. And I bet more people died in the Twin Towers after the alarms went off.

That seems rather too complex for a typical CTist mind to comprehend.
 
CNN's Brian Stelter fact-checks a false story pushed by conservative commentator Glenn Beck in an interview on Fox that the state of Washington had set up Internment camps for anti-vaxxers.
Stelter: False Fox story spread with 'Omicron-like rapidity' (CNN, Jan 16, 2022)


 
If anyone is actually reading my posts (which is by no means certain), they will have noticed that I posted this a day ago:


My previous comment about this forum never acknowledging a ninja from me still stands, apparently. :rolleyes:
Still, one every seven years is something to look forward to, I suppose.
Roll on 2029!
Maybe you'll feel better after you confirm that I linked to that article more than six hours before you did.
 
When was the last time the usually stable death rate increased an unheard of 15-20% ? ...and why?

What the heck changed in 2021 that would cause overall mortality to jump by approximately 40%?

Through the 3rd quarter of 2021, (correct me if I'm wrong here) overall mortality has spiked about 40% in USA, on average. Apparently the trend continues in the 4th quarter, as those numbers are still in the pipeline.

My doctor friend told me about this. He said he heard that the majority of deaths in the uptick are not classified as covid 19 deaths. He had been telling me for months that doctors have been seeing increasing cases and deaths, across a range of non covid conditions. He said doctors are blaming the covid injections, in private only, for fear of being fired.

If correct, Texas and Nevada deaths are up roughly 50%-60%. In another state, hospitals are seeing dramatic spikes in deaths and hospitalizations for many non covid conditions, while the covid deaths are less than half the 2020 numbers. It seems puzzling.

You guys got any ideas on what could cause this to happen, suddenly, in 2021 ? What changed last year, ?

P.S.

I know you missed me. It's so mutual, and I've been looking forward to returning so you guys can explain this for me, since y'all are so well informed by your awesome sources.
 
Last edited:
When was the last time the usually stable death rate increased an unheard of 15-20% ? ...and why?

What the heck changed in 2021 that would cause overall mortality to jump by approximately 40%?

Through the 3rd quarter of 2021, (correct me if I'm wrong here) overall mortality has spiked about 40% in USA, on average. Apparently the trend continues in the 4th quarter, as those numbers are still in the pipeline.

My doctor friend told me about this. He said he heard that the majority of deaths in the uptick are not classified as covid 19 deaths. He had been telling me for months that doctors have been seeing increasing cases and deaths, across a range of non covid conditions. He said doctors are blaming the covid injections, in private only, for fear of being fired.
If correct, Texas and Nevada deaths are up roughly 50%-60%. In another state, hospitals are seeing dramatic spikes in deaths and hospitalizations for many non covid conditions, while the covid deaths are less than half the 2020 numbers. It seems puzzling.

You guys got any ideas on what could cause this to happen, suddenly, in 2021 ? What changed last year, ?

P.S.

I know you missed me. It's so mutual, and I've been looking forward to returning so you guys can explain this for me, since y'all are so well informed by your awesome sources.

The hilighted never happened.
 
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Doctor loses license, must have psych evaluation for COVID falsehoods, board says (miamiherald.com)
A doctor with decades of experience can’t practice medicine after her license was temporarily suspended over complaints that she shared coronavirus misinformation, according to a Maine licensing board.

The board has ordered her to undergo a neuropsychological evaluation, it said.
Nass called “disinformation and misinformation” a “fuzzy concept” that the board hasn’t defined for her, she said. “There’s no law that says doctors can’t express their educated opinion on any subject.”

Other grounds for her suspension include how Nass treated COVID-19 patients with Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, according to the board.

They need to come down hard on MDs who peddle dangerous BS, because people think their opinions are scientific, when in fact MDs can be lunatics like everyone else.
 
Last edited:
My doctor friend told me about this. He said he heard that the majority of deaths in the uptick are not classified as covid 19 deaths. He had been telling me for months that doctors have been seeing increasing cases and deaths, across a range of non covid conditions. He said doctors are blaming the covid injections, in private only, for fear of being fired.

The others are right. You have no doctor friend.
 
My doctor friend told me about this. He said he heard that the majority of deaths in the uptick are not classified as covid 19 deaths. He had been telling me for months that doctors have been seeing increasing cases and deaths, across a range of non covid conditions. He said doctors are blaming the covid injections, in private only, for fear of being fired.

********.
 
What the heck changed in 2021 that would cause overall mortality to jump by approximately 40%?

Through the 3rd quarter of 2021, (correct me if I'm wrong here) overall mortality has spiked about 40% in USA, on average. Apparently the trend continues in the 4th quarter, as those numbers are still in the pipeline.

What is your source for these claims?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom