• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
* 30. März 1950 in Pforzheim; † 18. Dezember 2021
Far right politician from AfD and covid denier, Bernd #grimmer, died of covid after three weeks in intensive care.
He didn't believe that covid was dangerous so he didn't get a vaccine.
He praised Sweden's handling of the pandemic.
He was an idiot.
AfD-Abgeordneter Bernd Grimmer stirbt infolge von Covid-19-Erkrankung (Zeit.de, Dec 20, 2021)
https://twitter.com/AlinaWarne/status/1472925442671882243

Im Dezember 2021 starb Grimmer nach dreiwöchiger Krankheit an den Folgen einer COVID-19-Erkrankung. Er hatte sich nicht gegen COVID-19 impfen lassen und wiederholt Kritik an den Coronaschutzmaßnahmen und der Berichterstattung zur COVID-19-Pandemie geäußert. Unter anderem bezeichnete er Mitte 2020 die Berichterstattung zur Pandemie als „Panikmache“. Im September 2021 erklärte er auf Facebook, das „Corona-Regime“ könne „nur noch als krank bezeichnet“ werden.
Bernd Grimmer (Wikipedia)
 
Yeah, when you said that you were with the original White Rose, I didn't take that to mean that you were 90 years old. The original White Rose was broken up by the Gestapo in 1943, and many of its members executed. How did you escape?

I think CE is claiming to be a descendant of the House of York and is trying, in league with David Icke, to lay claim to the UK-ian throne, which has been stolen by shape-shifting lizards, who are infecting us with flu, then injecting us with 5G mind-control nanobots with the aid of Cobra...

That is it, isn't it? It makes as much sense as a lot of this thread.
 
It exists on the internet, which means it exists all over the world.

Oh, the humility!

Of course you didn't. That's a shame, because it would tell you a lot about the neo-Nazis who have appropriated a once-respectable name.

The name of the White Rose has already been smeared, whether you like it or not. A lot of people aren't happy about it.

You should be angry too. You should be furious.

Far from being angry, CE is over the moon. He's revelling in the perversity of finally revealing that he is seated not just at the right hand of Hitler, he's sat at the far right.
 
A question for anyone. Is CE claiming that the COVID-19 virus and its variants don't actually exist? If so, has this already been hashed out?
CTists like our colleague tend to foist a smorgasbord of imprecise theories, often internally contradictory, and they hide behind the imprecision. Extracting clear, precise claims from CTists is like extracting teeth.
 
[qimg]https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/immunity.png[/qimg]

This plan may sound appealing to people who know a little about the immune system, but the drawbacks are clear to people who know a lot about the immune system and also to people who don't know anything about it.

A recent Sam Harris comment to his former friend Bret Weinstein went along the lines of: "Getting antibodies from catching the virus isn't a plan for dealing with Covid. It's just catching Covid."
 
I'm with the original White Rose and have never heard of your astroturf fringe group. Maybe read their pamphlets, they say a lot about the present.

Really?
They oppose totalitarianism in general, and Hitler in particular.
Hitler is no longer in charge of Germany, and Germany is not a dictatorship.
Your idol Putin, on the other hand, is to all intents and purposes an autocrat, yet you support him wholeheartedly. For that matter, I have not seen you criticise China, or North Korea, and you appear to support Assad, another vicious dictator.
The original White Rose advocated passive resistance.
This seems at odds with your calls for violent revolution.
The original White Rose was about being a Christian and a member of Western civilisation.
You display nothing but scorn for the West, and you have not said anything about being a Christian. Are you a Christian, and do you consider yourself a member of Western civilisation?
A further point: another of your heroes, David Icke, whom you have endorsed as a source of reliable information, was barred from entering Australia because of his antisemitism and Holocaust denial.
The original White Rose was well aware of the atrocities being perpetrated against the Jews, as your link shows. What, exactly, is your stance on the Holocaust and on Icke's Holocaust denial?
Your advocation of the original White Rose group, then, appears to be nothing more than hypocritical posturing, presumably at the instigation of your Kremlin masters. Do please post a considered, grown-up response if you disagree: it would make a pleasant change from your usual output.
 
I hope that all of those poor misguided souls and their loved ones are alive to march again in the future.
 
I hope that all of those poor misguided souls and their loved ones are alive to march again in the future.

I don't. I hope a significant portion of them catch COVID and die, quite frankly. Their right to be morons ends at the point where they perpetuate a disease that I am seriously vulnerable to.

What's more I hope that those who do not die all have a loved one who dies, slowly. I hope that they finally realise that their own selfish idiocy has killed a loved one so they can wallow in their own misery. **** these people.

ETA: I hope this because unlike people who say, do heroin, or drink themselves to death or do other idiotic things with a good likelihood of killing themselves, these people can actively hurt others. I've seen someone I know slip away on a ventilator from COVID. A reasonably healthy guy in his 50s too. I know that if I catch a serious strain of Covid I will quite likely die because of my multiple heart defects.

These wastes of oxygen aren't just endangering themselves but are endangering me and people like me. Quite honestly I will not shed a tear for any of these idiots who dies. In fact I hope they go nice and slow so they can realise just how ******* stupid they are and just how much danger they have put those around them in. I hope the ones who stay healthy get to watch dad or mum or a sibling slip away, hooked up to machines, unable to communicate and I hope it makes them realise that they aren't brave free thinkers, just pathetic idiots whose inflated sense of self worth and monumental arrogance was only eclipsed by their practiced ignorance of reality.

JFK and 9/11 nuttery isn't dangerous to people outside the sphere of influence of the cretins who fall for it. Anti vax anti lockdown idiocy is actively dangerous. I hope these people live just long enough to realise just how big a **** up they are. Nothing of value would be lost.
 
Last edited:
CTists like our colleague tend to foist a smorgasbord of imprecise theories, often internally contradictory, and they hide behind the imprecision. Extracting clear, precise claims from CTists is like extracting teeth.

And it doesn't help when they constantly shill for Putin, who is an idiot.

Covid denial and anti-vaxx is as ridiculous and harmful as a CT can get these days.
 
Last edited:
I don't. I hope a significant portion of them catch COVID and die, quite frankly. Their right to be morons ends at the point where they perpetuate a disease that I am seriously vulnerable to.

What's more I hope that those who do not die all have a loved one who dies, slowly. I hope that they finally realise that their own selfish idiocy has killed a loved one so they can wallow in their own misery. **** these people.

ETA: I hope this because unlike people who say, do heroin, or drink themselves to death or do other idiotic things with a good likelihood of killing themselves, these people can actively hurt others. I've seen someone I know slip away on a ventilator from COVID. A reasonably healthy guy in his 50s too. I know that if I catch a serious strain of Covid I will quite likely die because of my multiple heart defects.

These wastes of oxygen aren't just endangering themselves but are endangering me and people like me. Quite honestly I will not shed a tear for any of these idiots who dies. In fact I hope they go nice and slow so they can realise just how ******* stupid they are and just how much danger they have put those around them in. I hope the ones who stay healthy get to watch dad or mum or a sibling slip away, hooked up to machines, unable to communicate and I hope it makes them realise that they aren't brave free thinkers, just pathetic idiots whose inflated sense of self worth and monumental arrogance was only eclipsed by their practiced ignorance of reality.

JFK and 9/11 nuttery isn't dangerous to people outside the sphere of influence of the cretins who fall for it. Anti vax anti lockdown idiocy is actively dangerous. I hope these people live just long enough to realise just how big a **** up they are. Nothing of value would be lost.

I understand your anger and frustration, but dragging yourself down to the level of CE and those like him is neither kind nor productive.
Let them wallow in their moral cesspits: compassion and positivity are a better path.
 
CE, seeing as you're the smartest person I've ever encountered, could you answer a question that the other COVID conspiracy theorists on this forum haven't seemed to be able to answer?

My question is this: is the world's medical scientific community fully committed to maintaining the hoax en masse, or are they all just that stupidly inept at their jobs that they can't see what you can so easily discern?

I mean to my lowly cognitive facilities both of those scenarios seem incredibly stupid, just as they do with other scientific professional communities involved with the subjects of other conspiracy theories, such as the moon landings hoax, or flat earth. But if someone of your prodigious intellectual capacity thinks otherwise, then perhaps I should rethink my positions on not only the COVID-19 pandemic, but on the very nature of the cosmos as well.
 
Again though, it's actively dangerous. Why should I have compassion for people who go around doing something which is likely to deliberately spread a dangerous disease?

I'm sick of lockdowns too. I'm sick of the idea that we might be confined to the house once again. I'm sick of restrictions on movement, on sports events with no crowds, of restaurants and bars having to be propped up by the state because people aren't allowed to go eat or drink out. I'm sick of wearing a mask. I'm sick of social distancing. I'm sick and tired of the constant, draining news reports about yet another variant with daily death tolls. I'm sick of having to take tests that involve a stick being shoved up my nose. I'm sick of all of this horrible depressing **** we have had to live with for 2 years and counting. I hate the idea of seeing my family over Xmas being conditinal on negative tests. I'm fed up with restrictive measures being put in place even if they are for my protection.

But I don't think that my annoyance and the fact I'm fed up trumps other people's lives and their right to not get infected with a disease that might kill them and even if it doesn't could have serious long term-permanent health effects on them.

People being bored and grumpy doesn't trump my right to not get a disease which would very likely kill me. I've said before and will say again, I think that anti vaxxers who come into contact with people who subsequently die of whatever the preventable deadly disease du jour is should be charged with their murder. That is to say, if Sloane and Tarquin Idiot decide not to vaccinate little Johnny and Little Johnny infects his class with measles and a kid dies, they should be charged with murder.

These people are either criminally stupid or don't care about others. Either way, **** them.
 
Last edited:
Putin, who is an idiot.
.

I would agree but unfortunately Putin isn't an idiot he is quite the intelligent Machiavellian plotter and I see a future filled with death, murder, war and chaos all coming from him against those who he sees as his enemies.
 
And it doesn't help when they constantly shill for Putin, who is an idiot.

Covid denial and anti-vaxx is as ridiculous and harmful as a CT can get these days.

Some years ago, someone asked me why I was bothering to engage with flat earthers as, stupid as they obviously are, they are essentially harmless cranks. I replied that the axis of my interest was less about their arguments than it was about their psychology. I said that they were samples of the same psychology that led people to much more objectively harmful beliefs like crystal healing or anti vaccination crusades.

One thing I've noticed to be nearly universal among all manner of conspiracy theory cranks from truthers to flat earthers - they almost always think that they are, by far, the smartest person in the room.
 
Some years ago, someone asked me why I was bothering to engage with flat earthers as, stupid as they obviously are, they are essentially harmless cranks. I replied that the axis of my interest was less about their arguments than it was about their psychology. I said that they were samples of the same psychology that led people to much more objectively harmful beliefs like crystal healing or anti vaccination crusades.

One thing I've noticed to be nearly universal among all manner of conspiracy theory cranks from truthers to flat earthers - they almost always think that they are, by far, the smartest person in the room.

I would categorise crystal healing woo and anti vax as being two very different levels in general. People who believe crystal healing woo are only likely to kill themselves or those whom they convince that their brand of idiocy is correct. Anti-vaxxers have the potential to kill way more, including people who know that they're full of ****. That to me is a big difference. Sure, some crystal healing nutcase can kill people they manage to convince to give up on real medicine and sleep with a rock under their pillow, but that act can't also wipe out their mark's family. Anti-vax can.
 
Again though, it's actively dangerous. Why should I have compassion for people who go around doing something which is likely to deliberately spread a dangerous disease?

I'm sick of lockdowns too. I'm sick of the idea that we might be confined to the house once again. I'm sick of restrictions on movement, on sports events with no crowds, of restaurants and bars having to be propped up by the state because people aren't allowed to go eat or drink out. I'm sick of wearing a mask. I'm sick of social distancing. I'm sick and tired of the constant, draining news reports about yet another variant with daily death tolls. I'm sick of having to take tests that involve a stick being shoved up my nose. I'm sick of all of this horrible depressing **** we have had to live with for 2 years and counting. I hate the idea of seeing my family over Xmas being conditinal on negative tests. I'm fed up with restrictive measures being put in place even if they are for my protection.

But I don't think that my annoyance and the fact I'm fed up trumps other people's lives and their right to not get infected with a disease that might kill them and even if it doesn't could have serious long term-permanent health effects on them.

People being bored and grumpy doesn't trump my right to not get a disease which would very likely kill me. I've said before and will say again, I think that anti vaxxers who come into contact with people who subsequently die of whatever the preventable deadly disease du jour is should be charged with their murder. That is to say, if Sloane and Tarquin Idiot decide not to vaccinate little Johnny and Little Johnny infects his class with measles and a kid dies, they should be charged with murder.

These people are either criminally stupid or don't care about others. Either way, **** them.

Here's an "Amen! from the choir! Being in a similar, albeit not so serious, position with regard to personal health...

I've just stopped ranting after listening to some selfish, entitled, nowhere near as bright as he seems to think he is berk on PM petulantly "explaining" why he won't get vaccinated and thinks his mother is being tight with him over Christmas as another family member is recovering from significant illness...Wants a consequence free life, which is not something available to many of us.
 
I would categorise crystal healing woo and anti vax as being two very different levels in general. People who believe crystal healing woo are only likely to kill themselves or those whom they convince that their brand of idiocy is correct. Anti-vaxxers have the potential to kill way more, including people who know that they're full of ****. That to me is a big difference. Sure, some crystal healing nutcase can kill people they manage to convince to give up on real medicine and sleep with a rock under their pillow, but that act can't also wipe out their mark's family. Anti-vax can.

Unfortunately, there is now quite a lot of overlap happening between the new age healing community and harmful anti-vaccine paranoia.

The QAnon people in Dallas are supposedly getting magic "Med Beds" to treat themselves for Covid and other ailments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom