• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

As satirists, Ben Garrison makes Bruce Tinsley look talented, and Tucker Carlson makes Mallard Fillmore look sophisticatedly serious.

Maybe it's an addiction. Just say no. Take a step back and look at how much time and effort you are wasting. [....]

Stop taking the bait and find something better to do with that time.

Sorry but I can't stand this anymore.
I'm sorry, mgidm86, but you may be taking this forum too seriously. If it's getting to you, you might avoid posting for some set period of time, as I did. (I stayed away for a full year, partly because I did have better and more important things to do during that time.)

(ETA: You know what I missed the most? Reading AAH, where most of the good stuff ends up.)
 
Last edited:
This post will be moved but gawdammit what the **** do you people get by continuing to engage with an *******? When someone says something this offensive (as if this is the worst) they do not deserve to be acknowledged...my opinion.

Do you think others will come along one day, see Warp's ridiculous and obvious trolling and believe him? That you are all the saviors of misinformation and must battle the trolls so innocent eyes will know that there are counter arguments to his lameness?

Anyone can see he is a troll at this point. You are wasting your time and helping the trolls ruin this forum.

I know it's probably hard because most arguments coming from the right here are nuts, so there's that.

Maybe it's an addiction. Just say no. Take a step back and look at how much time and effort you are wasting. Have you "won" a single discussion? Have you seen any sign of sincerity in these arguments?

You are being strung along week after week and you think you are doing some good. You are not.

Stop taking the bait and find something better to do with that time.

Sorry but I can't stand this anymore.

I've said it a billion times, I'll say it a billion more.

If you can't ignore people engaging with trolls, then I refuse to believe you honestly don't get why other people can't just magically ignore the trolls.

The whole "I demand everyone ignore the trolls because I can't be expected to ignore them engaging them" makes no sense and frankly comes across as vaguely pro-trolling.
 
It's the hypocricy that gets me. All these conservatives acting all morally upstanding, yet never once complaining about Fox News flagrantly displaying its swollen dick on basic cable several times a week.

FQrlZ5Tl.jpg
 
He can't control himself but doesn't dare name the former president.

Tucker Carlson: People are going to be offended that I asked this, but I can’t control myself: So, like, what about the president on whose behalf they were gathered that day? Like, has anybody sent them money? … Brad Parscale, all these people around him, are getting rich, right?

Julie Kelly: Right.

Carlson: Complaining that the last election was rigged, which is clearly was. Obviously.

Kelly: Yes.

Carlson: And they’re making all this money and all these people are sending this money down to Florida. But is any of that money going to defend these people who went to this rally on behalf of that candidate?

Kelly: Not that I know of. And I will say no. No. And it’s a question that I have been asking myself and I a lot of them have been asking too. A lot of them were there to support Trump. They were there to protest the election being taken from him unlawfully. But aside, really, from a few comments about political prisoners — he has said a few things about Ashli Babbitt — to my knowledge… no, there has not been any financial aide coming from anyone of a prominent position to help these people.

Carlson: I just find that appalling I really do. I really find that appalling.
 
I guess one way to avoid discussing the obvious message that Levine is a sacred cow, is to count the number of teats on a cartoon trans-cow. I mean, why not?
I consider the cartoon and its message rubbish. The udder just adds evidence of carelessness too. I think Garrison is a poor artist, apart from his point of view.
 
I can only imagine what the rest of the world thinks when they see a fat, cross-dressing "Admiral" in such a role. They probably say, "This is the ideal person for this important position in public health". Zany.

They'd have to be incredibly stupid to assess someone's qualifications for an administrative post based solely on their appearance.
 
Funny how True AmericansTM never care about what the rest of the world thinks about America - unless they think they can score a cheap point.
 
Funny how True AmericansTM never care about what the rest of the world thinks about America - unless they think they can score a cheap point.

They wish to believe the world also denigrates a virtually unknown "Admiral", but stick fingers in ears when the world derisively heaps scorn and opprobrium upon their buffoon of a "President".
 
You might consider Buff Tucker a satirist, but tens of millions of credulous morons tune in to the **** stirrer to get their daily dose of inspirational hate.


"Just Kidding" has become the standard excuse when a Right winger is called out on their outrageous statements.
 
Regarding the obligation to object to every offensive post every time, I suspect that the person suggesting it might balk if the same rule were applied to those who find his own statements odious. I would think that for thread economy and general etiquette it might suffice most of the time to make one's views known, and further elaboration assumed.
 
Carlson on VP Harris:
On Monday, Fox News host Tucker Carlson used a portion of his prime-time show to criticize Vice President Kamala Harris, saying she's "not from this country" because she went to school in Canada.

"There's a lot we don't know about Kamala Harris. Most people probably don't know she really grew up in Canada. It's where she went to high school. She's not from this country in that sense, or she's certainly also from Canada," Carlson said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-claims-kamala-harris-210421007.html
 

At this point, I'm going with: he knows that he's full of ****, but he also knows that his audience is made up of ******* morons who heed something to be outraged about to distract them from billionaires like Rupert Murdoch ******* them up the ass.

It must be exhausting constantly making up crap for idiots to be angry about. At this point he's going to attack high school theatre programs by pointing out that 'thespian' sounds a lot like 'lesbian', then he'll cock his head to the side, scrunch up his eyebrows and pucker his lips like he's trying to show what his own ******* looks like.
 
Although, I have to admit that I have a cousin who was pretty radicalized after living in the suburbs of Toronto for a few years.

Seriously though, I think I've found an explanation for the picture I posted above - that's the face he makes when he's told it's 20 minutes to airtime and he needs to **** something out for the show.
 
Although, I have to admit that I have a cousin who was pretty radicalized after living in the suburbs of Toronto for a few years.
Seriously though, I think I've found an explanation for the picture I posted above - that's the face he makes when he's told it's 20 minutes to airtime and he needs to **** something out for the show.

What? He decided private insurance should be an option?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom