• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

1. Tucker Carlson did not even know there was such a thing as the Public Health Service Commissioned Officer Corps before somebody directed his attention to this announcement and he decided he would pretend to be upset about it on his nightly rage-opera.

2. His "special" about January 6 being a "false flag" staged by government liberals is probably going to provoke more January 6 -type incidents of varying severity, all of which he is also going to insist are false flags staged by government liberals.

People who watch TC are idiots. They can't see what a phony, self-serving, lying, attention seeking POS he is because he feeds their emotional needs and puny intellects.
 
People who watch TC are idiots. They can't see what a phony, self-serving, lying, attention seeking POS he is because he feeds their emotional needs and puny intellects.

Watching TC is the Right-wings version of Self-affirmation Tapes -
an endless repetition of "you are right, they are wrong, you are good, they are evil".
 
Also...

[IMGw=500]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/270/034/ded.jpg[/IMGw]
Wearing a gold watch while playing tennis is very on-brand for Mr. Trump.

Watching TC is the Right-wings version of Self-affirmation Tapes -
an endless repetition of "you are right, they are wrong, you are good, they are evil".

Didn't Tucker have to let go his nazi producer? If so, maybe all he has left are other kinds of bigots.
 
Wearing a gold watch while playing tennis is very on-brand for Mr. Trump.
You entirely missed Warp's point: There is no way this fat-arsed pasty-faced ugly slob wearing awfully-chosen clothes and a stupid red cap while pretending he knows how to play tennis and following the rules, can ever be president of the USA. I mean...ugh! He simply doesn't qualify!
 
Seriously? "Overweight person with weird hair" is how we define Levine? After watching the scary video, where it dances around the questions? And then, knowing the reality of the situation with this man-cow pretending to be a woman?

I just can't see how any real woman considers this person to be a "woman". It is the ultimate insult to women, combined with the ultimate in liberal delusion.

That's your takeaway form my comment? Whatever your repulsive views are, and your apparent inability to be aware that not everyone fits your standards of attractiveness, a person's gender or attractiveness actually has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to properly manage and conduct an important job.
 
Seriously? "Overweight person with weird hair" is how we define Levine? After watching the scary video, where it dances around the questions? And then, knowing the reality of the situation with this man-cow pretending to be a woman?

I just can't see how any real woman considers this person to be a "woman". It is the ultimate insult to women, combined with the ultimate in liberal delusion.

"Hello, "John Wayne Gacy in drag"? We appreciate your frightening testimony. You are one hell of a woman."

ISF Ultimate Combo.

That's your takeaway form my comment? Whatever your repulsive views are, and your apparent inability to be aware that not everyone fits your standards of attractiveness, a person's gender or attractiveness actually has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to properly manage and conduct an important job.

Cat kicked your ass on this.

Here you go on making spiteful and degrading comments about human beings. That's right human beings.

As if Levine has no right to live and to have a job. Seriously, why do you or anyone care about what someone looks like if they get the job done?
 
People who watch TC are idiots. They can't see what a phony, self-serving, lying, attention seeking POS he is because he feeds their emotional needs and puny intellects.
It's funny. I've watched TC for years. He's not an idiot. I couldn't stand him. But he wasn't the idiot we see these days. He made a conscious decision to become the crazy and awful
person he is these days.
 
It's funny. I've watched TC for years. He's not an idiot. I couldn't stand him. But he wasn't the idiot we see these days. He made a conscious decision to become the crazy and awful
person he is these days.
Apart, perhaps, from conducting a sting or bluffing your way out of a concentration camp, and so forth, it's hard to think of a way that knowingly embracing stupidity is smart. One might opine that a person who makes that decision consciously, however clever and opportune his reasons might seem to him, is, in fact a very great idiot.
 
Apart, perhaps, from conducting a sting or bluffing your way out of a concentration camp, and so forth, it's hard to think of a way that knowingly embracing stupidity is smart. One might opine that a person who makes that decision consciously, however clever and opportune his reasons might seem to him, is, in fact a very great idiot.

And yet people do it every day all around the world when they attend their mosque, temple or church. He is appealing to a bat crap crazy audience. Actually making sense doesn't win ratings wars with the right these days.
 
It's funny. I've watched TC for years. He's not an idiot. I couldn't stand him. But he wasn't the idiot we see these days. He made a conscious decision to become the crazy and awful
person he is these days.

Supporting Trump requires one to lose all sense of decency and honesty. He lay down with the insane, disgusting dog and he got up with the insane, disgusting fleas.
 
People who watch TC are idiots. They can't see what a phony, self-serving, lying, attention seeking POS he is because he feeds their emotional needs and puny intellects.

Honestly speaking, when I attempt to understand these people, what I really see is one of three things:
(1) hicks, who've been portrayed as hicks for decades in traditional media and ridiculed, because hicks are, in fact, ridiculous, which enrages all the more, so " **** the world, Donald Trump and TC up your arse, city boy".
(2) absolutists who embrace the idea that ideas trump factual reality by rote habit, part of what "faith" means, and therefore they are fine with outlandish, counter-intuitive, and patently false ideas, along with willful slander of evil outsiders.
(3) 1+2

Haven't made up my mind yet.
 
Last edited:
More reflectively:

When you hear something bad about someone you love or respect, you want to find out why or what happened and need an explanation.

When you hear something bad about someone you hate or disdain, the pyres of passion are inflamed all the more, conviction is deepened, your will is hardened against them.

Yet, I find myself so taxed beyond all measure, so overwhelmed by the monstrous proposals and policies in vogue among the Right, that I cannot resist becoming more enraged at every new slight to reason, every nod to the cave. Then again, once I've had a thought... I, uh, find very little to change. Such is the nature of the dehumanizing, spoiling-for-war extremism before us.
 
As a woman, and one born into a female body, I can say Levine is more of a real woman than some men, born into male bodies, are 'real' men.

That's your takeaway form my comment? Whatever your repulsive views are, and your apparent inability to be aware that not everyone fits your standards of attractiveness, a person's gender or attractiveness actually has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to properly manage and conduct an important job.

Here you go on making spiteful and degrading comments about human beings. That's right human beings.

As if Levine has no right to live and to have a job. Seriously, why do you or anyone care about what someone looks like if they get the job done?

Has everyone finished tripping over each other to win the virtue-signaling trophy? I'm just trying to decide when to return to the fray. Let me know. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Has everyone finished tripping over each other to win the virtue-signaling trophy? I'm just trying to decide when to return to the fray. Let me know. Thanks.
How do statements disagreeing with your opinion constitute something your opinion does not? Is it just a peculiarity of the right-wing mind to assume that no opinion contrary to yours can be honest? What are you trying to signal if virtue has become a negative?

REally, "virtue signaling" is a loathsome term, a cheap way to accuse people of hypocrisy without having to be accountable for it. You may find it difficult to grasp. but it is actually possible, I think, to disagree with you honestly.
 
More reflectively:

When you hear something bad about someone you love or respect, you want to find out why or what happened and need an explanation.

When you hear something bad about someone you hate or disdain, the pyres of passion are inflamed all the more, conviction is deepened, your will is hardened against them.

Yet, I find myself so taxed beyond all measure, so overwhelmed by the monstrous proposals and policies in vogue among the Right, that I cannot resist becoming more enraged at every new slight to reason, every nod to the cave. Then again, once I've had a thought... I, uh, find very little to change. Such is the nature of the dehumanizing, spoiling-for-war extremism before us.


I feel the same way. I have little patience these days and I'm not sure how to deal with all the insanity I see.
 
Has everyone finished tripping over each other to win the virtue-signaling trophy? I'm just trying to decide when to return to the fray. Let me know. Thanks.


Have you decided to stop making degrading comments based on people's looks and gender identification?

Why is it okay for some posters to make horrible awful remarks and not okay for us to point out that real ugliness is hate filled venom?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom