Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2009
- Messages
- 27,450
I quoted what they said.Citation please of where JAIC say 'the starboard aft is where the large windows on decks 4 and 5 the JAIC believe were broken in by the sea'.
It said nothing of the kind. You just made it up.
They described large windows aft on 4 and 5. And I could clearly reasonably infer starboard from their description of the list being to the starboard side and the heavy seas beating against the starboard side and, yes, I also inferred the flooding coming in on the starboard side because that side was in the water and the port side was not. The stuff they said about what was happening to the starboard side was a kind of a clue for the not-utterly-determined-to-deliberately-misunderstand.
By contrast, you just leap on any mention of unbroken widows anywhere on the ship and try to claim those as a gotcha by insisting the JAIC said they'd be broken. Which you can't substantiate with this floundering and frantic handwaving. It's a load of crap and you know it.