newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing
New video has been released that shows retired New York City police officer Thomas Webster confronting and attacking Capital police on January 6th. It's hard to find a link to a standalone version of the video -- released a few days ago by DOJ, it's downloaded body cam footage from one of the Capitol officers present -- but I'm linking to one on Youtube. It is an NBC News segment and heavily censored.
In an uncensored version, Webster can be heard shouting, "Attack America?" (presumably a reference to 'The Steal'). Then he yells at the Capitol police that they're "******* pieces of ****" and commie *************." He also seems to be demanding the Capitol cops remove their uniforms and join the mob. "Take it off, come on, take it off."
In court Webster's lawyer has described him as a “committed family man with an impeccable character." I guess he means, except for storming the Capitol and attacking the police there. Except for that, I agree, Webster is truly a wonderful man.
In an uncensored version, Webster can be heard shouting, "Attack America?" (presumably a reference to 'The Steal'). Then he yells at the Capitol police that they're "******* pieces of ****" and commie *************." He also seems to be demanding the Capitol cops remove their uniforms and join the mob. "Take it off, come on, take it off."
In court Webster's lawyer has described him as a “committed family man with an impeccable character." I guess he means, except for storming the Capitol and attacking the police there. Except for that, I agree, Webster is truly a wonderful man.
Last edited: