• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Someone sent me

Narrator: Eventually it came to be known as the Rose Garden Massacre and unlike the Bowling Green Massacre it was very real.
 
It looks a lot like people are jumping to conclusions from a few stills.

Totally could be true, but I don't see any particularly good evidence. The line at the back of his head could be anything. If it's a tube delivering oxygen to his mask, seems we'd see some indication going from this ear to the mask and I don't see it. It could be hidden in the ear strap or behind it, but then it would be quite small.

If I were a betting man, I'd probably bet that he had a small oxygen bottle in his pocket and we're seeing a breathing tube. But . . . I'm not sure I see the great significance. As many of you are probably aware, there's no dramatic music when a doctor says, "let's get you an oxygen line." If the unnamed advisors are right that Trump was having some trouble breathing (and I'd guess they're telling the truth), then it's not surprising that the doctors would give him some oxygen, including a little bottle for the walk to the helicopter.
And of course Trump would want to conceal it rather than show weakness.

So my best guess is that, yes, he had oxygen for the walk to the helicopter, but the oxygen doesn't really signify much about his condition.

Twitter analyses of photos is a bit too speculative for my tastes.

Concur.
 
trump is said to be "spooked?" No surprise. A co-worker of mine -- a trump supporter, in his 60s with health issues -- has said, repeatedly, "Hey if I catch this thing? I'm dead. I'm dead! Forget about it. I'm dead." We always say, "Hey come on man, don't talk like that," but he doubles down.
 
Charlie Kirk tweeted

@charliekirk11
We are watching an activist media and political base wish death upon Trump. Never forget this.

Is it a crime not to have empathy for an individual who holds ultimate power, who is incapable of empathy himself? Never forget that.
 
Well, the doctor at Walter Reed says that he's not on oxygen and isn't having trouble breathing.

ETA: From the way they've talked about it, he probably was on oxygen at some point earlier, though I'm sticking with my position that that's not necessarily a big deal
.
 
Last edited:
Well, the doctor at Walter Reed says that he's not on oxygen and isn't having trouble breathing.

ETA: From the way they've talked about it, he probably was on oxygen at some point earlier, though I'm sticking with my position that that's not necessarily a big deal
.

Seriously? Why the hell WOULDN'T he be on oxygen? It's routine. He has a respiratory illness. Heck, they had me on oxygen when I had a broken back and leg! He should also have an IV in, even if it's just normal saline. Makes it far easier to provide medications if needed.
 
He also hasn't tweeted in over twelve hours...

Seriously, if you check out the Trump twitter feed (God help us), the drop off in tweet density is staggering.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom