• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Helo is off. I'm not watching but Lady Trebuchet says they didn't show him boarding on Fox, just said he walked out and waved.

He wasn't exactly spry, but he wasn't exactly doddering either. Honestly he just looked kind of tired.

Melania did not go to the hospital with him.

Best wishes for a speedy recovfefe.
 
In general, what would a hospital have that isn't replicable in a White House suite?
Lots of things, not the least of which is medical expertise of nearly every variety. Moving the patient to where the doctors are makes the most sense since most doctors have more than one patient.
 
So now we're going to have hours and hours, and maybe days, spent with pundits speculating on cable news about what this means, how sick he is, when it's appropriate to temporarily transfer power, etc.

It's human nature, but I'm not fond of the 24/7 news cycle.
 
So now we're going to have hours and hours, and maybe days, spent with pundits speculating on cable news about what this means, how sick he is, when it's appropriate to temporarily transfer power, etc.

It's human nature, but I'm not fond of the 24/7 news cycle.
I've already been up most of the last 7 nights thanks to being sick (regular-style flu, fortunately?), so what the hell...at least tonight it'll feel more like edging.
 
He wasn't exactly spry, but he wasn't exactly doddering either. Honestly he just looked kind of tired.

Melania did not go to the hospital with him.

Best wishes for a speedy recovfefe.

Ah, finally a good joke. One would hope there would be more. But the situation develops quickly, and people are finding the right balance between being low taste for wishing trump death, and low taste for wishing him recovery.
 
I've already been up most of the last 7 nights thanks to being sick (regular-style flu, fortunately?), so what the hell...at least tonight it'll feel more like edging.

Thanks. You just reminded me to get my flu shot.
 
They took Melanie down the Garage for a firmware upgrade and a reboot.
 
That was exactly my thought. I can only conclude that WH doctors thought they were unable/unwilling to treat him properly.
The most obvious thing I could think of was imaging equipment.

ETA: And labs - faster testing vs. having to get samples across town go WR
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom