• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

What's melatonin supposed to do?

He's probably on that before all this as a sleep aid. I don't think everything on that list was specifically to treat COVID.

I think he's worse than people are letting on or he wouldn't need to go to the hospital.
 
I'm surprised that you are surprised. Trump has engendered zero sympathy, he has...

- Called people who make personal sacrifice (sometimes the ultimate sacrifice) for their country "losers and suckers"

- Sympathised with racists and white supremacists.

- defamed the memory of the late Lori Klausutis, a woman who died nearly 20 years ago, purely on the basis that she once worked for Joe Scarborough, a journalst who is critical of Trump

- accused Ted Cruz's father of being involved in the assassination of JFK

- undertook a vile, racist campaign to falsely claim Obama was born in Kenya.

Trump is a cruel and throrughly nasty individual. He deserves no sympathy from anyone. I hope he suffers and suffers badly.




people do not have any in return
I mean sure, that view makes sense in a cold, emotionless robot kind of way. But I always thought that one of the things that made Trump a particularly evil person was what all those things in your list suggest about him: He gives zero ***** for anyone but himself and what's good for him. And I thought what made (most of) the rest of us different from people like him is that we were capaple of empathy towards other people, even if we hate them. I see no upside in selectively discarding basic human decency; it just puts us at his level. It suggests that all of us are capable of being just as "cruel and thoroughly nasty" as Trump is.
 
He's probably on that before all this as a sleep aid. I don't think everything on that list was specifically to treat COVID.

I think he's worse than people are letting on or he wouldn't need to go to the hospital.
Or, he's panicking like the man-child he is and thinks the doctors currently attending him are incompetent.

I'd like to think his life is swirling down the drain, but a crazy person going to the hospital doesn't necessarily indicate a life-threatening condition.
 
Giving experimental drugs to someone with mild symptoms.

Yeah. I don't know. I think he's sicker than they say.

What, you've never had a low-grade fever so mild you had to be airlifted to a hospital a quarter of a mile away?
 
Conservapedia (yes, it's still going) is my usual go-to place to see what the crank right are thinking. This is their headline offering:
Apparently denied hydroxychloroquine that has helped others, President Trump is transferred to the Deep State military hospital while receiving a bizarre experimental infusion.
 
"mild symptoms" >> is given an experimental treatment >> "fever" >> now being flown to Walter Reed hospital for a "few days"

Dead by dawn?
 
I'm surprised the White House didn't say that Trump is going to Walter Reed for the second part of his physical.
 
What, you've never had a low-grade fever so mild you had to be airlifted to a hospital a quarter of a mile away?

Well, in fairness it's about a 30-minute drive, 9 miles, and it's rush-hour in DC. GWU hospital is down the street.
 
Hey, screw being correct and proper. I am overjoyed to see Karma finally catch up with the SOB.But we are in encharted waters if Tit becomes clear Trump is too ill to continue as President. The constitution has no procedure as to what happens if a President elect dies between election day and when he is inaugurated. A number of politcal thrillers have been writeen about this.
But this event just cofrims that 2020 will go down with 1968 as a year when the crap hit the fan, and changes the world forever.

I feel sorry for the media right now and the fact that they need to bite their tongues. I would not be able to hide my glee.
 
Giving experimental drugs to someone with mild symptoms.

Yeah. I don't know. I think he's sicker than they say.


That treatment makes sense in this case either way, though.

If he actually gets on that helicopter that'll be strong evidence he's sicker than they're currently saying, though. He hates any appearance of weakness, and being helicoptered out to a hospital is that. (Look for memes with side by side photos of the helicopter taking off, and Saigon in 1975, about five minutes after Marine One takes off.)
 
I'm surprised the White House didn't say that Trump is going to Walter Reed for the second part of his physical.
Maybe we're finally seeing that there's a limit to the issues about which this administration is willing to lie?

It is just as hard to type as it is to speak while laughing so hard.
 
Eric Trump Tweeted

@EricTrump
.@RealDonaldTrump is a true warrior. He will fight through this with the same strength and conviction that he uses to fight for America each and every day. I ask you to join me in praying for his recovery. I have never been more proud of someone and what they have had to endure.

My wife has on Fox News because they seemed to have the best view of the helo. One of their announcers said Trump is a hero for putting his life on the line to inspire America to get back to work.

I'm imagining a huge kerfuffle going on inside the WH on how to get him to the helo without looking sick. And without anyone wearing masks.
 
Last edited:
If Fox News switches to a program of patriotic music, that'll be a signal.
 
My heart goes out to all the True Patriot Trump Supporters who will not be able to hear President Trump speak tonight at the Sanford Airport in Florida as the Rally has been cancelled due to the Hoax Virus having kicked his fat, white ass to Walter Reed Hospital. Don't let Anyone tell you that you have to wear a mask! FREEDOM!
 
"mild symptoms" >> is given an experimental treatment >> "fever" >> now being flown to Walter Reed hospital for a "few days"

Dead by dawn?

It's usually not how it goes .. he might on ventilator for weeks. Unless some other issue makes things worse.

He is certainly getting worse fast. He's more likely to be out of campaign, if nothing else.
 
Flipping channels, quick snapshots of the coverage:

FOX has prayerful hopes as the first couple takes off in the Presidential helicopter.

CNN reporting on extreme veil of secrecy aroud the whole thing.

MSNBC focusing on the international perspective. Reporter says the image of Trump's sick orange body making his way to the helicopter will be watched pretty carefully (my words not theirs.)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom