• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Supreme Court Justice Nominee Amy Coney Barrett has tested negative for COVID-19.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-coronavirus-positive/h_e395b295b9bc0c4f66063b9922e98b00

My son tested negative for COVID. He still has to isolate for 2 weeks because he was exposed to someone who has COVID. If he had tested positive, everyone he had contact with (his class, his baseball team, his gymnastics team) would have all had to go into isolation. Because that is the safe approach.

The whole White House needs to be shut down immediately. No one is allowed in or out. Anyone who has been in close contact with someone needs to be isolated.

As I said, there is an outbreak. If this type of outbreak occurred in a college frat house, the whole place would be put in quarantine immediately.
 
Agreed. It's unseemly. And to the forum members expressing the same: Guys, don't do that. Be better.

Yeah, besides which I really don't hope he dies for a couple of reasons. First, it would put things into even more chaos, which is not what the USA needs right now. His more hardcore followers might take to violence when the inevitable "Obama and the deep state killed him" conspiracy theory comes into being. And while I think Pence would probably also lose, there is probably a segment of people that would vote for him and not Trump, the opposite number of people is probably very small.

And second, what I WANT is him to lose in a huge landslide, refuse to leave power, get frog marched out of the White House, get extradited to face charges in NY, be held without bond in Rikers (like normal people), and spend his final years in prison.
 
Last edited:
If they're saying he has mild symptoms, he's probably on a ventilator.

Like in the movie Dave where they said the President had a "mild neural event" or something like that....

"Hail to the Chief, he's the one we all say hail to. We all say hail because he keeps himself so clean. He's got that power that's why he's in the shower...."
 
Agreed. It's unseemly. And to the forum members expressing the same: Guys, don't do that. Be better.
I think it's stupid, because of who she is. I don't think it's unseemly though. It's an appropriate sentiment towards a fascist (and otherwise deplorable human being) who is trying to destroy US democracy. What, are we supposed to suppress these feelings for decorum?
 
So how many deaths from Covid would not have occurred if Trump had taken proper action? There's really no way to know, but I'd say that an estimate of 100,000 who would not have died is conservative. These deaths are on his hands. I have no compunction against saying that I hope he dies and dies miserably and painfully. If you don't like that, there's a ignore function you can use.
 
I don't hope that anyone dies from covid, even though in Trump's case, that'd be some world class karma. I do want Trump to lose the election, be sued into oblivion, and even though it's unlikely, be indicted for his crimes.
 
How spectacularly honest. You don't expect that from people in politics. But it was stupid, as stupid as Hillary's "deplorables" remark. Hillary was right, she just shouldn't have said it. But I'm not in politics, I say whatever I please. I hope the monster dies.

Remember, people love Trump because he says what he is thinking and isn't worried about being PC.

And people hate Hillary because she said things that hurt their precious little feefees.

And they hate her because someone who used to be her spokesperson has now said something she is thinking without worrying about being PC.
 
I want Trump to stop hurting America. At the end of the day that's it.

I'd feel bad and would be doing some deep moral soul searching IF I held onto to even the slightest hope that Trump was capable of either accepting defeat, changing and growing as a person enough to reach the level of 'normal bad,' or even just going away.

So I want Trump to stop hurting America. If the only way that happens is if he shuffles off the mortal coil that's on him, not me.
 
Last edited:
DeAnna Lorraine, a right-wing commentator who has had aspirations for getting into politics, tweeted this:

"I’m just going to say what we’re all thinking.

Trump was fine until the debate, where they set up microphones & podiums for him.

Incubation period is usually 2-3 days.

He tests positive a couple of days after the debate.

I put nothing past the left. NOTHING.#TrumpHasCOVID

— DeAnna Lorraine 🇺🇸 (@DeAnna4Congress) October 2, 2020"

And this:

"Our President was able to destroy Joe Biden in that debate while having COVID. The man is a machine. Praying for you,@realDonaldTrump! #TrumpHasCovid"

A bit contradictory.
 
Last edited:
Trump was scheduled to host a rally near us today with an expected crowd of 15,000, many of which would not be wearing masks or social distancing. I can't help feeling a sense of relief.
 
I want Trump to stop hurting America. At the end of the day that's it.

I'd feel bad and would be doing some deep moral soul searching IF I held onto to even the slightest hope that Trump was capable of either accepting defeat, changing and growing as a person enough to reach the level of 'normal bad,' or even just going away.

So I want Trump to stop hurting America. If the only way that happens is if he shuffles off the mortal coil that's on him, not me.

One cannot harm a constructive idea. He harms some individuals and improves others. You are voting for someone that is going to make other americans worse off. They are just americans you are fine with being worse off.
 
DeAnna Lorraine, a right-wing commentator who has had aspirations for getting into politics, tweeted this:

"I’m just going to say what we’re all thinking.

Trump was fine until the debate, where they set up microphones & podiums for him.

Incubation period is usually 2-3 days.
He tests positive a couple of days after the debate.

I put nothing past the left. NOTHING.#TrumpHasCOVID

— DeAnna Lorraine 🇺🇸 (@DeAnna4Congress) October 2, 2020"
Typically, a person develops symptoms 5 days after being infected, but symptoms can appear as early as 2 days after infection or as late as 14 days after infection, and the time range can vary.
 
And second, what I WANT is him to lose in a huge landslide, refuse to leave power, get frog marched out of the White House, get extradited to face charges in NY, be held without bond in Rikers (like normal people), and spend his final years in prison.


I just remembered a comment from Granny Weatherwax in one of the Discworld books, about how a dead enemy can't experience the humiliation of knowing that they've been beaten.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom