From the BBC
US election: Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54274115
US President Donald Trump has refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses November's election.
"Well, we'll have to see what happens,You know that."
Trump also said he believed the result could end up in the Supreme Court
"I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots, and the ballots are a disaster."
"Get rid of the ballots, and you'll have a very - you'll have a very peaceful - there won't be a transfer, frankly, there'll be a continuation."
Mitt Romney tweeted on Wednesday: "Fundamental to democracy is the peaceful transition of power; without that, there is Belarus.
Any suggestion that a president might not respect this Constitutional guarantee is both unthinkable and unacceptable."
Biden said Mr Trump's comments on the transition of power were "irrational".
His campaign said it was prepared for any "shenanigans" from Trump.
"the United States government is perfectly capable of escorting trespassers out of the White House".
Trump commented on the Supreme court.
"I think this will end up in the Supreme Court, and I think it's very important that we have nine justices," the president said.
I think it's better if you go before the election, because I think this scam that the Democrats are pulling, it's a scam, the scam will be before the United States Supreme Court."