• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're gonna make a play for New York," Trump claims (he's losing by nearly 30 points in NY, so no, he's not)
 
No Sherlock. She is allegedly considering this as one way of throwing a shoe in your SC nomination and confirmation machinery to slow it down until after the election.



But after the Woodward interviews I really don’t know if Trump is that stupid, trolling his opposition, or trolling his supporters. I now often think he toys with his supporters amusing himself with just how stupid they are.
He thinks everyone is more stupid than him. All his life he has worked on scams to screw others and to a degree, it has worked. Then he was elected POTUS. He doesn't need any further confirmation.
 
Trump Retweeted

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
US government account
The world needs to unite around the central idea that the Islamic Republic of Iran is the greatest threat, and when that regime changes its behavior, we have the chance to create true global stability in the region. It’s what President @realDonaldTrump asked us to do.

We welcome the UK, Germany, and France's rejection of China's unlawful maritime claims in the South China Sea at the United Nations. China must abide by international norms. We join our allies in rejecting the idea that "might makes right.

On that last statement; does the irony not burn his tongue?
 
"They'll give him a shot of something , we want a drug test" -- Trump accuses Joe Biden of planning to take drugs before the debates.
 
Trump tells a Sir Story about Melanie

"I go home all the time, 'First Lady, how'd you like the crowd? 'Sir, I didn't see it. I didn't see it. I didn't see it Donald, I didn't see it.' Sometimes she'll call me Mr President, but she's only kidding, believe me."
 
"They'll give him a shot of something , we want a drug test" -- Trump accuses Joe Biden of planning to take drugs before the debates.

Yeah, the resident FOX doctor is pushing the same nonsense.
The president’s ridiculous claims, which he’s used to demand that Biden take a drug test before the debates, were given an air of legitimacy Monday night by Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel, who wildly speculated that the former vice president is using speed and Adderall.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who has repeatedly suggested Biden is suffering from mental decline, once again took aim at the presidential hopeful on Monday night, mocking him for his latest verbal gaffe. In this instance, it was Biden mistakenly saying nearly 200 million Americans had died from the coronavirus, rather than 200,000.

“Who is his dealer?!” Carlson snickered. “A lot of people are asking this question.”

After playing a clip of the president accusing Biden of taking performance-enhancing drugs and challenging the ex-veep to get tested before next week’s presidential debate, the Fox News host noted that Biden “has not yet agreed” to be tested, before turning to Siegel.

“Tucker, imagine if President Trump said that, imagine how the wolves would be all over him if he made anything like that mistake,” the doctor responded. “And the word of course they use to cover this is ‘gaffe,’ but I have to tell you, it's time we stopped using the word ‘gaffe.’”

Pointing out that he hasn’t examined Biden and doesn’t “have a clinical diagnosis to make,” Siegel went on to deliver a diagnosis based on what he claimed were conversations with neurologists.

“And I want to put forth some ideas tonight, they’re not proof, they’re not even theories,” Siegel, who said earlier this year the “worst-case scenario” for the coronavirus would be the seasonal flu, declared. “But back in 1988 former Vice President Biden had two aneurysms clipped in his brain using surgery, surgical techniques, and he had a bleed. Studies show a 50 percent long-term cognitive problem.”

Siegel, who recently fawned over Trump’s ability to repeat the phrase “person, man, woman, camera, TV,” suggested that Biden may have suffered a “silent stroke” due to his atrial fibrillation and therefore was prescribed certain drugs.

“So now, President Trump says, ‘You know, we should have drug testing before debates,’ and I’m thinking why would he be saying that?” Siegel continued to speculate. “There’s a study that shows that for people who have mild cognitive thinking or memory problems, you know what helps? Speed.”

“You know what helps? Adderall, a drug that I prescribe,” the doctor added. “These drugs can help in low doses for short periods of time.”

Siegel wrapped up the wild segment by contrasting Trump’s demands for a drug test to attempts by the Olympics and professional sports to prevent doping, adding that they“want to make sure nobody takes advantage.”
 
"You can't give your wife a kiss goodnight. You have to wear a mask"
Well, that's what Menanie tells him.

Trump on protests
"They go out & buy tuna fish & soup, you know that, right? Goya, I hope. Good guy. Because they throw it. It's the perfect weight. Tuna fish, they can really rip it & it hits you. It's true. You can throw that sucker, you can put a curve on it."
"We want to go in, and we want to take over Portland"
He then mocks @AliVelshi again for getting shot with a rubber bullet "It's a beautiful sight"
 
Last edited:
“To combat the toxic Left-Wing propaganda in our schools, I announced last week that we are launching a new pro-American lesson plan for students called the 1776 Commission.”
 
Trump tells a Sir Story about Melanie

"I go home all the time, 'First Lady, how'd you like the crowd? 'Sir, I didn't see it. I didn't see it. I didn't see it Donald, I didn't see it.' Sometimes she'll call me Mr President, but she's only kidding, believe me."

This is as true as the time he called her at home in DC to tell her about how upset he was not being able to go to the American cemetery in France. You know, the same trip where she was with him.
 
"They grabbed a guy - ‘I'm a reporter! I'm a reporter!' - ‘Get out of here!' They threw him aside like a bag of popcorn. But honestly, when you watch the crap we've all had to take it's actually a beautiful sight"-Trump glorifies violence against journos
 
"You know, NASA was an absolutely disaster. Grass was growing through the fairways" -- Trump has golf on the brain
 
"They grabbed a guy - ‘I'm a reporter! I'm a reporter!' - ‘Get out of here!' They threw him aside like a bag of popcorn. But honestly, when you watch the crap we've all had to take it's actually a beautiful sight"-Trump glorifies violence against journos

Nah, he's not fanning the flames of hate or encouraging violence. Not at all.
I really do hate that POS.
 
Trump tells a Sir Story about Melanie

"I go home all the time, 'First Lady, how'd you like the crowd? 'Sir, I didn't see it. I didn't see it. I didn't see it Donald, I didn't see it.' Sometimes she'll call me Mr President, but she's only kidding, believe me."
He's so self-deluded that he thinks we actually believe he and his gold digger are deeply in love and have little skits and games between them.

What his little story tells me: His wife has zero interest in looking at him when she doesn't absolutely have to, and she doesn't hide it.
 
Trump Tweets

A few weeks ago, I BANNED efforts to indoctrinate government employees with divisive and harmful sex and race-based ideologies. Today, I've expanded that ban to people and companies that do business...

...with our Country, the United States Military, Government Contractors, and Grantees. Americans should be taught to take PRIDE in our Great Country, and if you don’t, there’s nothing in it for you!
Wait, weren’t the top military bosses and contractors evil? Just about the time we switched from being at war with Oceania to Eurasia? Or something like that.

But there is no reason to point out Trumps inconsistencies. It is like pointing out water is wet. Did any of Trump’s supporters read 1984? Or ultimately did they never pick up the ideas in the book?
 
Ex-Pence security aide dishes on Trump.
WASHINGTON — Olivia Troye, who played a key role in the Trump administration's coronavirus response as an aide to Vice President Mike Pence, says that President Donald Trump is "not actually looking out for" Americans in his handling of the pandemic.

In an interview with Andrea Mitchell airing Tuesday on "NBC Nightly News," Troye spoke about Trump "undermining" guidelines developed by the White House's coronavirus task force.

She cited, for example, the president’s decision to hold a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at the height of the pandemic during the summer, where he didn’t follow the advice of experts on protective measures, such as wearing a mask.

"He's not actually looking out for you," Troye said. "He's not looking out for these people. He's not looking out for them. He just wants you in that audience so he can have the camera shot of, you know, his fanfare and the people around him. But the truth is, he's putting those lives at risk.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...tually-looking-out-you-ex-pence-aide-n1240683

It continues to astonish me that nobody -- as far as we know -- actually recorded some of their meetings with Trump. Unless everybody entering the Oval Office was wanded at the door, a small recorder would have been easy to conceal.
 
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
“To combat the toxic Left-Wing propaganda in our schools, I announced last week that we are launching a new pro-American lesson plan for students called the 1776 Commission.”
How very Taliban.

Trump is too stupid to realize that this is just his own MAGA version of what he's accusing the 1619 Project of doing: conservative propaganda vs liberal propaganda.
 
Wait, weren’t the top military bosses and contractors evil? Just about the time we switched from being at war with Oceania to Eurasia? Or something like that.

But there is no reason to point out Trumps inconsistencies. It is like pointing out water is wet. Did any of Trump’s supporters read 1984? Or ultimately did they never pick up the ideas in the book?

1984 was banned in several school districts as being 'pro-communist' and 'anti-government' including GA, AL, ID,and challenged in FL. See a common factor here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom