TurkeysGhost
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2018
- Messages
- 35,043
You are the one that linked to ADF, not any "TERF.". Either show where in this thread a so-called "TERF" has "sided with Christian bigots" or admit that you're just making up random accusations again.
The entire accusation that this trans woman was being a pervert in the women's locker room is a completely unsubstantiated smear originating from bigots. It has been repeated here, a skeptics forum, without a shred of evidence.
I have yet to see a retraction from those repeating this smear, despite pretty clear evidence that it is false.
So will I, to a degree. But the transwoman mentioned up thread a bit, who was using the ladies' locker room during the time that minors on the swim team were changing, and was exposing her male genitalia to the underage girls... I don't think I should treat that person as quite as much of a woman as I would a person with a vagina. I don't think she should be allowed to use that locker room any more. I definitely don't think it's reasonable that the girl's swim team ends up having to use considerably smaller accommodations in order to not have someone flashing penises at them while they change.
I say exposed, because that seem to fit the situation more effectively. It's hard to consider it an "accidental" flash, when the adult person is sitting, legs spread, watching the girls. And that is what the girls in question reported as the situation.
The transwoman in question didn't even deny it, really. Her entire argument is that she's a woman, so she has a right to be there and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
The only sources I can find this untrue telling of the story are bigoted Christian advocacy groups, like the ADF. I will note that Emily's Cat has yet to address the evidence that strongly indicates that this smearing of Francis is almost certainly untrue, and clearly motivated by anti-trans bigotry.
Last edited: