Trump tweets
“Scandal has defined the Obama Administration.”
@LisaMarieBoothe @ffweekend
Projection much ?
Trump tweets
“Scandal has defined the Obama Administration.”
@LisaMarieBoothe @ffweekend
Hey, it IS seventeen times faster if you can believe that!

While Gov. Greg Abbott this month allowed a wide range of malls, restaurants and other businesses to reopen after a coronavirus lockdown, bars, salons, tattoo parlors and other enterprises where social distancing is more difficult were ordered to remain closed for a longer period. In at least a half dozen cases around the state in recent days, frustrated small-business owners have turned to heavily armed, militia-style protesters like Mr. Archibald’s group to serve as reopening security squads. Link
J.P. Campbell, 45, a military veteran with the group Freedom Fighters of Texas, met Mr. Archibald face to face for the first time only during last week’s action at Crash-N-Burn. “It’s not for looks,” Mr. Campbell said as he stood guard with a shotgun draped across his chest. “We’re willing to die.”
“We go out there because we want peace, but we prepare for war,” said C.J. Grisham, 46, a retired Army sergeant whose gun rights group Open Carry Texas helped the arrested owner of the bar in Odessa get a lawyer. “I hope this never happens, but at some point guns are going to have to cease to be a show of force and be a response to force,” he said
But what happens this November if trump loses the election and claims fraud? Are these the groups that will roll out to 'protect their president?' The damage trump has done to the U.S. and our way of life is incalculable. And predictable. This country may never be the same.![]()
Ironic, considering Facebook is actually sponsoring the Republican convention.Trump Tweets
The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle!
According to Bloomberg News, Putin has said his Avangard missiles can “travel at up to 20 times the speed of sound, like a ‘meteorite’ or a ‘fireball’”.
Seventeen times faster than that claim is Mach340 or 260,780 mph. One might get that outlandish figure by listening to only part of the president’s address: “We have, I call it the super duper missile and I heard the other night [it’s] 17 times faster than what they have right now.” Unfortunately, President Chuckles has trouble with pronouns. He later clarifies the claim by saying it is 17 times faster than what we have right now.
Not so very long ago I would have found such talk alarmist, bordering on paranoid. No longer, sadly.
Given how over-represented the far-right people are in the trumpkin crowd, and how they're really into this whole "88" thing (eight letter of the alphabeth is H, etc.), I... actually wouldn't put it pas them. I'm sure they think it's really clever, too.I ... I don't know what to say. I've just seen that there are people who have taken his repeated emphasis of 17, connected it to the 17th letter of the alphabet being "Q", and are claiming he was sending a secret message to the Qanon crowd.
![]()
I want to laugh at this, but then I realize that if they are this militant over a freaking bar, they might be even more unhinged if their Führer loses the election in November and they are convinced the election is rigged. They already believe the impeachment was an attempted coup.J.P. Campbell, 45, a military veteran with the group Freedom Fighters of Texas, met Mr. Archibald face to face for the first time only during last week’s action at Crash-N-Burn. “It’s not for looks,” Mr. Campbell said as he stood guard with a shotgun draped across his chest. “We’re willing to die.”
Ironic, considering Facebook is actually sponsoring the Republican convention.
I want to laugh at this, but then I realize that if they are this militant over a freaking bar, they might be even more unhinged if their Führer loses the election in November and they are convinced the election is rigged. They already believe the impeachment was an attempted coup.
eta read the rest of your post and saw this was exactly the point you were making.
Who wouldn't want to go in a restaurant with guys with guns standing at the entrance?
I want to laugh at this, but then I realize that if they are this militant over a freaking bar, they might be even more unhinged if their Führer loses the election in November and they are convinced the election is rigged. They already believe the impeachment was an attempted coup.
eta read the rest of your post and saw this was exactly the point you were making.
.....
But what happens this November if trump loses the election and claims fraud? Are these the groups that will roll out to 'protect their president?' The damage trump has done to the U.S. and our way of life is incalculable. And predictable. This country may never be the same.
......
As early as May, 2016, exit polls and other data showed that Trump supporters earned an average of seventy-two thousand dollars a year, while supporters of Hillary Clinton earned eleven thousand dollars less. Two-thirds of Trump’s supporters had incomes higher than the national median...
The story of Trump’s rise is often told as a hostile takeover. In truth, it is something closer to a joint venture, in which members of America’s élite accepted the terms of Trumpism as the price of power. Long before anyone imagined that Trump might become President, a generation of unwitting patrons paved the way for him. From Greenwich CT and places like it, they launched a set of financial, philanthropic, and political projects that have changed American ideas about government, taxes, and the legitimacy of the liberal state. Link
I read a New Yorker article about Trump's support among the very wealthy and it's extensive. Here's two quotes:
I got the impression, reading between the lines, that the election of Barack Obama was a defining moment for a lot of the conservative elite. Though not racists in the common perception of the word, I think they were greatly bothered by having a black man in the White House for eight years and they don't want to have that happen again. Or a liberal white woman like Hillary Clinton, either. I think the article is quite perceptive. The moneyed elite -- investment bankers, hedge fund managers -- are willing to support someone like donald trump as a way of ensuring America continues to work for them.
Yeah but that's not a racist view, though. The color of a candidate's skin means less to them than the weight of their pockets.But pretty clearly their No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 goals were keeping the buckets of money they had and making more.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...emocrats-decry-dangerous-pattern-retaliation/State Department Inspector General Steve Linick was fired Friday in a late-night ouster that drew condemnations from Democrats, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi warning of an acceleration in a “dangerous pattern of retaliation” against federal watchdogs.
Linick, a 2013 Obama appointee who has criticized department leadership for alleged retribution toward staffers, will be replaced by Stephen J. Akard, a State Department spokesperson confirmed Friday. It was the latest in a string of weekend removals of oversight officials who have clashed with the Trump administration.