wareyin
Penultimate Amazing
I thought Twitter had a policy against allowing outright threats?
What're they gonna do, impeach him? Presidents ain't got to follow no rules!
I thought Twitter had a policy against allowing outright threats?
Reminds me of this Onion skit.I thought Twitter had a policy against allowing outright threats?
I also hope Graham doesn't appreciate Trump trying to push him around. There may be a vestige of independence somewhere in his character.

Well, Lindsey Graham certainly know Obama would demolish the committee.
I also hope Graham doesn't appreciate Trump trying to push him around. There may be a vestige of independence somewhere in his character.
On Russia, Putin and Saudi Arabia, there is a slight amount of daylight between Trump and GOP senators.
ETA: Some people like to speculate there's Kompromat on Graham. If so it must be stronger than Graham (probably) being gay. It would have to be underage pages IMO.
There's a tiny bit, but only on matters that he knows Trump is going to be able to do anyway. He was critical of U.S. withdrawal in Syria and of Trump's coziness with Prince Mo and/or Vladimir Putin.I used to share that hope, but sadly there is no evidence of such independence in his actions over the last few years.
Trump: "We have more cases that anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing. When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don't want to write that."
Trump says doctors and nurses are "running into death just like soldiers running into bullets" and that "it's a beautiful thing to see."
Trump: "We have more cases that anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing. When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don't want to write that."
Mmm, can someone with US insight explain to me what Trump gets out of this "OBAMAGATE" thing in terms of the upcoming election? Last time I looked, Obama was not running, and while it may reflect badly on the Dems, that is hardly news for his base voters.
Hans
Trump tweeted
I don’t know the so-called Whistleblower Rick Bright, never met him or even heard of him, but to me he is a disgruntled employee, not liked or respected by people I spoke to and who, with his attitude, should no longer be working for our government!
Trump Retweeted
The White House
@WhiteHouse
President @realDonaldTrump: "Every other President let China do whatever they wanted."
Trump says doctors and nurses are "running into death just like soldiers running into bullets" and that "it's a beautiful thing to see."
Trump: "We have more cases that anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing. When you test, you have a case. When you test you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing, we would have very few cases. They don't want to write that."
I disagree. I think his base and even his lukewarm supporters would honestly assert that he is doing a good job. Just consider his approval rating in the GOP. No, it's a very, very dangerous assumption that are mindful of his threat and also approve of the job he is doing. Even after Trump is gone, that large chunk of USA voters who are divorced from reality still will have to be dealt with.To be clear, assuming that they don't see that ]Trump's danger to American democracy] is a very, very dangerous assumption.
Gods, I missed that part. I had forgotten just how... conservative Conservapedia really is.