• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

MSDNC and FAKE NEWS CNN are going wild trying to protect China!
 
Melodramatic Narrator: "...will there even be an America?" Silliness.

Liberals cream their shorts when conservatives stand up for the same goals.

I have to admit it's a good campaign ad...up to that point. It went from pretty accurate to over the top with that last line. I think it would be more effective if they just leave such hyperbolic nonsense out. It diminishes the ad in my mind.
 
Trump Tweets

I’m with the TRUCKERS all the way. Thanks for the meeting at the White House with my representatives from the Administration. It is all going to work out well!

Translation: He stiffed the truckers but stii waqnts their votes.

I wonder who got the gawd-awful job of telling them their promised meeting with Trump wasn't gonna happen.
 
I have to admit it's a good campaign ad...up to that point. It went from pretty accurate to over the top with that last line. I think it would be more effective if they just leave such hyperbolic nonsense out. It diminishes the ad in my mind.
Yes, that was a bit exaggerated. I too will seriously worry for American democracy if Trump wins is re-elected, but there will still be an America, surely.

Maybe they are concerned he will rename it Trumpistan :boxedin: .
 
Yes, that was a bit exaggerated. I too will seriously worry for American democracy if Trump wins is re-elected, but there will still be an America, surely.

Maybe they are concerned he will rename it Trumpistan :boxedin: .

I think I'm more worried about what he will do during those 2+ months after the Election if he loses.
 
I think I'm more worried about what he will do during those 2+ months after the Election if he loses.
Sit in Mar-a-Lago and fire of random toxic vituperations on tweet while everyone plus Melania ignores him completely. They can use the "Mitch McConnell Excuse": HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE INCOMING PRESIDENT BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION.
 
I think I'm more worried about what he will do during those 2+ months after the Election if he loses.

Ever see Big Trouble In Little China? At one point one of the villains gets so upset about something he blows up like a balloon and explodes.
 
Quick question: We all know Trump is both a technodunce and a germophobe. So why hasn't anyone told him that he could catch COVID-19 by using Twitter? Now that the gene sequence is known and published, it can be transmitted to his phone very easily, and then he could catch it from there!

Would love to be a fly on the wall if they told him. ;)
 
I think I'm more worried about what he will do during those 2+ months after the Election if he loses.

I'm not. He'll rule by EO which can be reversed by Biden. I'm also hoping that the Dems retake the Senate and McConnell loses re-election. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?
 
That would be the sensible way to do it. Trump strikes me as being such a Twitter addict he must be browsing it constantly for fan tweets.

He needs the ego feeding that his rallies gave him. Then it was his pressers. When that went south, he resorted to Twitter feedback. I've honestly never come across anyone so insecure as Trump. I can't imagine what it must be like to be his wife or children. The best thing that ever happened to Tiffany was for her mother to get her away from him.
 
Sit in Mar-a-Lago and fire of random toxic vituperations on tweet while everyone plus Melania ignores him completely. They can use the "Mitch McConnell Excuse": HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE INCOMING PRESIDENT BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION.
Well I am pretty sure Stubby Mcbonespurs and Moscow Mitch will keep trying to cram through as many conservative judges between a losing election and inauguration.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
 
Well I am pretty sure Stubby Mcbonespurs and Moscow Mitch will keep trying to cram through as many conservative judges between a losing election and inauguration.
Unless Mitch gets unseated in November. THAT is fairly instant, yes?
No, I'm pretty sure a senator's term starts in January following the election, so Moscow Mitch would have a few months in the senate.

I suspect the republicans might also try to cram through some laws to try to limit the president's power in the future. (Kind of like "we don't care if Trump abused the office, but we will now demand future presidents don't go to the bathroom without reporting to congress first.")
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom