• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

They are taking the nomination away from Bernie for a second time. Rigged!

Steyer is a major loser. Just doesn’t get it. This is second time with Bernie!

Not the Senate’s job to mop up the mess made in the House by the Democrats. Biden admitted that he went to Ukraine and did the Quid Pro Quo.
 
I was reading again today that Trump denies knowing Parnas and that Parnas is a "con man". I wonder if Parnas has released all of the information he has related to Trump or if he's hanging on to some of it. I can't imagine there's anything left that would prove Trump's guilt more than it is now, but it would be fun to see some embarrassing text messages or something.
 
Trump's going to get in major trouble with the GOP for criticizing Schiff whilst standing on foreign soil.
 
Clinton got impeached, 2nd term. We got a Republican, Bush. Is there a measurable effect on Trump running in 2020? Obviously it will be used in TV ads and so on. Al Gore did the Hillary thing, getting votes. But I am never really happy with the VP running for president.
 
Trump Tweets

One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!
 
Oooh, oooh, Mr. Kotter, pick me!

He’ll demand government subsidies for every tree planted a Mar-a-Lago.
I picture more like Trump commissioning public funds for landscape improvements on all his properties that have any grounds.
 
Clinton got impeached, 2nd term. We got a Republican, Bush. Is there a measurable effect on Trump running in 2020? Obviously it will be used in TV ads and so on. Al Gore did the Hillary thing, getting votes. But I am never really happy with the VP running for president.

Impeached or not, Clinton's sexual harassment scandals definitely hurt Gore.
 
Trump dismisses soldiers with traumatic brain injuries as just having headaches.

President Donald Trump said he does not consider potential brain injuries to be as serious as physical combat wounds, downplaying the severity of US service members being treated for concussion symptoms from an Iranian attack as "headaches."

"I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious."

The reporter pressed, "So you don't consider potential traumatic brain injury serious?"

The commander in chief continued, "I don't consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I've seen."

"I've seen what Iran has done with their roadside bombs to our troops. I've seen people with no legs and with no arms. I've seen people that were horribly, horribly injured in that area, that war," Trump said.

"No, I do not consider that to be bad injuries, no," he added.


Only the biggest, best injuries count.
 
Trump dismisses soldiers with traumatic brain injuries as just having headaches.


Only the biggest, best injuries count.

After one makes a liar out of POTUS, you can expect to be belittled into not counting. Trump announced no US personnel wounded or killed. He was wrong. But Trump cannot be wrong. The universe might explode if he were.

This is another result of how sick this man really is.
 
Trump Retweeted

Mike Pence
@Mike_Pence
America’s farmers, ranchers and manufacturers are WINNING under President @realDonaldTrump!

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
@RepAdamSchiff spent his opening arguments trying to relitigate the fake “Russia collusion” narrative.
Never forget that Adam Schiff supposedly had “more than circumstantial evidence” of collusion. He misled the American people then, he’s misleading them now.

House Dems couldn’t be bothered to wait for the Courts to decide on witnesses. They said impeachment was urgent!
Now in the Senate, they’re admitting how weak their case is by demanding more witnesses.
 
I was reading again today that Trump denies knowing Parnas and that Parnas is a "con man". I wonder if Parnas has released all of the information he has related to Trump or if he's hanging on to some of it. I can't imagine there's anything left that would prove Trump's guilt more than it is now, but it would be fun to see some embarrassing text messages or something.

Parnas was indicted for violating campaign finance laws, i.e. putting Russian money into the hands of Rudi and Donald for political purposes - he can't talk about any of that while the investigation/trial is ongoing.
 
Parnas was indicted for violating campaign finance laws, i.e. putting Russian money into the hands of Rudi and Donald for political purposes - he can't talk about any of that while the investigation/trial is ongoing.

Parnas is one hell of a character. I absolutely love that Republicans keeps saying they don't know him and his response is to publish the pictures and video proving them to be liars. The latest was Pence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parna...video-after-vice-president-denies-knowing-him
 
I was reading again today that Trump denies knowing Parnas and that Parnas is a "con man". I wonder if Parnas has released all of the information he has related to Trump or if he's hanging on to some of it. I can't imagine there's anything left that would prove Trump's guilt more than it is now, but it would be fun to see some embarrassing text messages or something.
Betting Lev has plenty left in his tank of memories. ;)
 
Trump dismisses soldiers with traumatic brain injuries as just having headaches.




Only the biggest, best injuries count.

My understanding is the most frequent way TBI occurs is...roadside bombs.


Wandering off a bit: Iran being behind roadside bombs is a dubious claim. They are behind roadside bombs the same way we are behind weddings being bombed by airplanes.

Iran supports the Afghan government (they share ethno-linguistic history, its part of what Iran sees as its natural hegemony). Iran supports the Shia-led Iraqi government. The major point of contention is our support of Saudi Arabia and particularly the conflict in Yemen. Attacks on U.S. forces in Iraq/Afghanistan lack any kind of coherent motive on the part of Iran.

As has been stated endlessly, the kind of logic that has to be employed to blame Tehran for a militia with some roadside bombs would reveal orders of magnitude more reason to transform Riyadh into a more or less concave glass bowl.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom