• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiot is going to start WWIII because of pride and his supporters will applaud........
 
For example, I think the Trump Tower Istanbul would be potential retaliatory target that would in effect destroy Trump's ability to make money by selling his name.
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.
 
For example, I think the Trump Tower Istanbul would be potential retaliatory target that would in effect destroy Trump's ability to make money by selling his name.

Sadly those are the types of targets I would have thought would now be on the agenda. The only saving grace is the Iranian leaders and many of the leaders at the top of the various terrorists groups are delusional morons. Look how obsessed Bin Laden was with the World Trade centre, because of nothing but its name and they were big. Their view of the world is usually only slightly related to actual reality.
 
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.

And I'll put money on any troops staying in these places being handed a bill for their trouble.
 
Good morning TheSupermeerkat.
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.

I'll bet that those properties insured against such attacks and are probably way over valued on paper. His properties get attacked and he makes money off of it. His followers will point to this as another example of his brilliance.
 
That scrambling sound you heard right after this was DoD desperately trying to put together a list of 52 sites to attack that wouldn't leave anyone vulnerable to war crime charges.

If the Pentagon didn't already have such a list, then they weren't doing their job.
 
Just a reminder that this escalation of hostilities started when our Dear Leader unilaterally pulled the US out of an agreement with Iran that, by most accounts, was working.
 
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.
Aside from Iran, I too would like to see Trump properties rendered uninhabitable using bedbugs and other non violent measures. If he wins in 2020 that is.
 
Just a reminder that this escalation of hostilities started when our Dear Leader unilaterally pulled the US out of an agreement with Iran that, by most accounts, was working.

All accounts except a few people in the US who desperately want to attack Iran, and Dolt 45 who is simply jealous of Obama and thinks he *must* have done it wrong because he's black.
 
Sadly those are the types of targets I would have thought would now be on the agenda. The only saving grace is the Iranian leaders and many of the leaders at the top of the various terrorists groups are delusional morons. Look how obsessed Bin Laden was with the World Trade centre, because of nothing but its name and they were big. Their view of the world is usually only slightly related to actual reality.

The WTC is actually a pretty good place for terrorists to strike, as the US is pretty much run by a bunch of financiers. The Pentagon was a silly target. Heavily hardened against attack and staffed with a bunch of people who are kind of expected to die for their country if the need arises. K Street would have been much better. Go after the rich people who run things.

I am waiting for terrorists to wake up to the fact Donald Trump has expensive properties around the world that are either inadequately protected, or would lose money for the President if they were adequately protected.
 
The WTC is actually a pretty good place for terrorists to strike, as the US is pretty much run by a bunch of financiers. The Pentagon was a silly target. Heavily hardened against attack and staffed with a bunch of people who are kind of expected to die for their country if the need arises. K Street would have been much better. Go after the rich people who run things.

By most accounts they were planning to hit the White House, and simply couldn't identify it, so they hit the Pentagon instead.
 
Good morning TheSupermeerkat.


I'll bet that those properties insured against such attacks and are probably way over valued on paper. His properties get attacked and he makes money off of it. His followers will point to this as another example of his brilliance.

Since he owns none of them, that is irrelevant for him.
What does matter is that after an attack no insurer would protect a Trump-named property.
 
In Trumpistan, the REAL USA is comprised of white men with money.


... who support Trump. That's a very important part too. Just look at the endless attacks on people like George Soros. "L'etat, c'est moi" has been run into the ground since the election, but it's appropriate. In his mind, he and the US are one and the same, and being against him is being against the country.
 
Trump thought Obama would start a war with Iran because it would help him win re-election. Is that still Trump's thinking?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...iran-could-help-reelect-obama-what-about-him/

Possibly, but generally Dolt 45's guiding principle is "That darkie couldn't have possibly done anything right, I'll show them I'm superior by doing the opposite!" Remember, he kicked this off by withdrawing from the nuclear agreement a while ago, and was screeching about how the nuclear agreement actually let Iran develop nuclear weapons...somehow ever since it was signed. The GOP, in general, developed a pretty serious racism problem around the time Obama was elected, which is why they flocked to his "He should go back to Africa" birther garbage back in 2011.
 
Possibly, but generally Dolt 45's guiding principle is "That darkie couldn't have possibly done anything right, I'll show them I'm superior by doing the opposite!" Remember, he kicked this off by withdrawing from the nuclear agreement a while ago, and was screeching about how the nuclear agreement actually let Iran develop nuclear weapons...somehow ever since it was signed. The GOP, in general, developed a pretty serious racism problem around the time Obama was elected, which is why they flocked to his "He should go back to Africa" birther garbage back in 2011.
I don't think the problem developed with Obama's election, it had been there ever since the Southern Strategy. Electing the black guy just made it more overt.
 
I don't think the problem developed with Obama's election, it had been there ever since the Southern Strategy. Electing the black guy just made it more overt.

It really started with the lily-white republicans back in the late 1800s, was put into high gear with Goldwater's 1964 campaign, and formalized with Nixon nad Reagan's use of the Southern Strategy. GWB, for what it's worth, actively worked to include nonwhite voters (some of those under him, though, undercut the hell out him), and McCain would likely have tried had the superdelegates
stuck with Hillary instead of going with Obama.

It was the black guy becoming president that sent the base into a full-on bigotry panic - which is likely why they keep electing people who act like one of those "intellectual dark web" guys on Youtube, either talking about the news with no understanding, ranting about "White Genocide", or both.
 
Since he owns none of them, that is irrelevant for him.
What does matter is that after an attack no insurer would protect a Trump-named property.

True, Trump does not own the Istanbul T. Tower; he only sold the use of his name. But I do think it would still send a very strong and clear message for a Trump named building to be hit. Your point about the insurance is well taken.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom