thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2001
- Messages
- 35,090
The idiot is going to start WWIII because of pride and his supporters will applaud........
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.For example, I think the Trump Tower Istanbul would be potential retaliatory target that would in effect destroy Trump's ability to make money by selling his name.
For example, I think the Trump Tower Istanbul would be potential retaliatory target that would in effect destroy Trump's ability to make money by selling his name.
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.
I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.
That scrambling sound you heard right after this was DoD desperately trying to put together a list of 52 sites to attack that wouldn't leave anyone vulnerable to war crime charges.
Aside from Iran, I too would like to see Trump properties rendered uninhabitable using bedbugs and other non violent measures. If he wins in 2020 that is.I'll put money on Trump properties being attacked. I'll also put money on US troops guarding Trump properties and staying in whilst they guard them.
Just a reminder that this escalation of hostilities started when our Dear Leader unilaterally pulled the US out of an agreement with Iran that, by most accounts, was working.
Sadly those are the types of targets I would have thought would now be on the agenda. The only saving grace is the Iranian leaders and many of the leaders at the top of the various terrorists groups are delusional morons. Look how obsessed Bin Laden was with the World Trade centre, because of nothing but its name and they were big. Their view of the world is usually only slightly related to actual reality.
Why the caveat? He should be punished regardless!Aside from Iran, I too would like to see Trump properties rendered uninhabitable using bedbugs and other non violent measures. If he wins in 2020 that is.
The WTC is actually a pretty good place for terrorists to strike, as the US is pretty much run by a bunch of financiers. The Pentagon was a silly target. Heavily hardened against attack and staffed with a bunch of people who are kind of expected to die for their country if the need arises. K Street would have been much better. Go after the rich people who run things.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...iran-could-help-reelect-obama-what-about-him/Trump repeatedly in 2011 and 2012 predicted Barack Obama would attack Iran because it was the only way he would be reelected.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/01/03/five-myths-about-rural-america/As the 2020 campaign season gets underway in earnest, here are five myths to keep in mind when you read sweeping pronouncements about rural America.
Good morning TheSupermeerkat.
I'll bet that those properties insured against such attacks and are probably way over valued on paper. His properties get attacked and he makes money off of it. His followers will point to this as another example of his brilliance.
In Trumpistan, the REAL USA is comprised of white men with money.
Trump thought Obama would start a war with Iran because it would help him win re-election. Is that still Trump's thinking?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...iran-could-help-reelect-obama-what-about-him/
I don't think the problem developed with Obama's election, it had been there ever since the Southern Strategy. Electing the black guy just made it more overt.Possibly, but generally Dolt 45's guiding principle is "That darkie couldn't have possibly done anything right, I'll show them I'm superior by doing the opposite!" Remember, he kicked this off by withdrawing from the nuclear agreement a while ago, and was screeching about how the nuclear agreement actually let Iran develop nuclear weapons...somehow ever since it was signed. The GOP, in general, developed a pretty serious racism problem around the time Obama was elected, which is why they flocked to his "He should go back to Africa" birther garbage back in 2011.
I don't think the problem developed with Obama's election, it had been there ever since the Southern Strategy. Electing the black guy just made it more overt.
Since he owns none of them, that is irrelevant for him.
What does matter is that after an attack no insurer would protect a Trump-named property.