• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

Don’t get why @FoxNews puts losers on like @RepSwalwell (who got ZERO as presidential candidate before quitting), Pramila Jayapal, David Cicilline and others who are Radical Left Haters? The Dems wouldn’t let @FoxNews get near their bad ratings debates, yet Fox panders. Pathetic!

I got NATO countries to pay 530 Billion Dollars a year more, and the U.S. less, and came home to a Fake News Media that mocked me. Didn’t think that was possible!

The Wall is going up fast!
 
Trump Tweets

Don’t get why @FoxNews puts losers on like @RepSwalwell (who got ZERO as presidential candidate before quitting), Pramila Jayapal, David Cicilline and others who are Radical Left Haters? The Dems wouldn’t let @FoxNews get near their bad ratings debates, yet Fox panders. Pathetic!

I got NATO countries to pay 530 Billion Dollars a year more, and the U.S. less, and came home to a Fake News Media that mocked me. Didn’t think that was possible!

The Wall is going up fast!

It's been three ******* years, dude...
 
I too hate taking a shower where you can't get warmed up because it's some crappy water-saving system. And I like a good steak. And I think America should be great.

He may be a little rough around the edges and a bit of a rogue, but he's an intuitive genius!

Saying he's a 'little rough around the edges' is trying to polish the poop. He's an uncouth dolt who embarrasses himself and the country every time he opens that tiny little mouth.

"A bit of a rogue" is how you describe a man who's having sex with a porn star while his wife is recuperating from having his baby? It's how you describe a man who's cheated repeatedly on all three of his wives? A man whom 19 women have accused of sexually harassing them? A man who brags about grabbing women by their ***** because, as a celebrity, he can get away with anything? Hmmmm... what a little scamp!
 
Trump Retweeted


The War Room
@WarRoom2020
Trump Trounces Obama Approval Rating at Same Point of Presidencies #WarRoomImpeachment
 
Trump Retweeted

Andrew Pollack
@AndrewPollackFL
Incredibly dangerous & reckless policies led to my daughter being murdered on the 3rd floor of her high school in Parkland.

These same policies are found inside schools across the country.

It’s time to expose it all & #FixIt!

Get a copy of my book at: http://ForMeadow.com
 
Trump Retweeted


The War Room
@WarRoom2020
Trump Trounces Obama Approval Rating at Same Point of Presidencies #WarRoomImpeachment

I guess a difference of 0.5 is 'trouncing' in Trump's mind:

Obama 12/06/2011 Approve: 43.2 Disapprove: 51.4

Trump 12/06/2019 Approve: 43.7 Disapprove: 52.8

(https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_vs_president_obama_job_approval.html)

Notice Donnie makes no mention that he has a higher disapproval rating
than Obama by 1.4.
 
Last edited:
Given... well *gestures at everything* I really don't want to focus too much on the dude's looks, but surely he would look "better" by almost all definitions either shaved bald, with a short cropped hair style, or otherwise not trying to pull off that toupee/comb-over.

I wonder if it's so much a part of his "brand/image" that he doens't want to change it?
He briefly had a slightly different hairstyle, right at the end of 2016. It was silver/blond instead of orange, a bit shorter and it looks less like someone had taken an egg-beater to it. I think it looked a hell of a lot better than his usual 'do, but I suspect he thought it made him look old. It did make him look slightly more like an adult.
 
He briefly had a slightly different hairstyle, right at the end of 2016. It was silver/blond instead of orange, a bit shorter and it looks less like someone had taken an egg-beater to it. I think it looked a hell of a lot better than his usual 'do, but I suspect he thought it made him look old. It did make him look slightly more like an adult.

I remember that. I wonder if that was a day he let the White House stylist actually try something instead of doing it himself.
 
I too hate taking a shower where you can't get warmed up because it's some crappy water-saving system. And I like a good steak. And I think America should be great.

He may be a little rough around the edges and a bit of a rogue, but he's an intuitive genius!

Oh, ************. He's rough as large-grit sandpaper all the way to his core. His only genius is self-promotion.

ETA: The ISF Nanny put all those stars there. Think bovine excrement.
 
Last edited:
His crap is too big to go down the crapper so he wants everyone to give up small tank flushers.
In Europe it's common to have 2 flush buttons depending on what kind of potty you went. Imagine how triggered the right would be by that!
 
In Europe it's common to have 2 flush buttons depending on what kind of potty you went. Imagine how triggered the right would be by that!

I have one of those dual flush models in my en suite. I'll be sure to show my conservative BIL when he comes over for Christmas.
 
Given... well *gestures at everything* I really don't want to focus too much on the dude's looks, but surely he would look "better" by almost all definitions either shaved bald, with a short cropped hair style, or otherwise not trying to pull off that toupee/comb-over.



I wonder if it's so much a part of his "brand/image" that he doens't want to change it?
It's the best head of hair ever, in the greatest style ever!

Remember this is a man who seriously blames LED lights for him looking orange....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom