Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
They like that he's a loudmouthed bully, from what I've seen. When I've talked to Trump supporters, it seems like the biggest reason they like Trump is that they can relate to what he represents to them: somewhat of an aspirational figure (he likes to pretend he's a self-made man) who constantly acts like he's defending himself. For people who regularly get crapped on in life, someone with a persecution complex that complains about it constantly can apparently be surprisingly relatable.
In other words, it's not really about who Trump actually is, it's about what they project onto him.
I was being sarcastic when I asked what Trumpers find relatable about Trump. I know they like his racism, his bigotry, his bullying and name calling that they see as 'sticking it to the libtards', etc. They relate to all the things I consider abhorrent.
ETA: "In other words, it's not really about who Trump actually is, it's about what they project onto him."
Which does not say much for them, imo, if that's what they want/need to see.
Last edited: