Distracted1
Philosopher
I laughed my ass off at that.Trump Tweeted
a picture of Rocky with his head superimposed. (picture in link)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490
I kid you not
Thanks!
I laughed my ass off at that.Trump Tweeted
a picture of Rocky with his head superimposed. (picture in link)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490
I kid you not
Trump's business told a lender that 99 percent of the building's commercial space was occupied as of December 2011 and 98.7 percent was occupied as of June 2012. But the president's business said in property-tax filings that the building's occupancy rate was 83 percent in January 2012 and was the same a year later, according to ProPublica.
Trump Tweeted
a picture of Rocky with his head superimposed. (picture in link)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490
I kid you not
Another day, another Trump crime exposed:
Trump's business told a lender that 99 percent of the building's commercial space was occupied as of December 2011 and 98.7 percent was occupied as of June 2012. But the president's business said in property-tax filings that the building's occupancy rate was 83 percent in January 2012 and was the same a year later, according to ProPublica.
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/...s-for-trump-tower-show-inconsistencies-report
Quick! We must investigate who reported this crime so they can be punished accordingly!Another day, another Trump crime exposed:
Trump's business told a lender that 99 percent of the building's commercial space was occupied as of December 2011 and 98.7 percent was occupied as of June 2012. But the president's business said in property-tax filings that the building's occupancy rate was 83 percent in January 2012 and was the same a year later, according to ProPublica.
Trump Tweeted
a picture of Rocky with his head superimposed. (picture in link)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490
I kid you not
Quick! We must investigate who reported this crime so they can be punished accordingly!
To the revenge-mobile!
Trump is now saying Democrats are trying to change the name of Thanksgiving.
I'm sorry. As a Democrat, no one issued me that memo. Is it some obscure party platform plank?
At his Tuesday night campaign rally in Florida, the president insisted that “some people” want to change the name of the holiday and “don’t want to use the term Thanksgiving,” likening this supposed anti-Thanksgiving sentiment to another infamous right-wing media invention.
“And that was true with Christmas. Now everybody is using Christmas again. And remember I said that,” Trump declared. “Now we’re gonna have to do a little work on Thanksgiving. People have different ideas on why it shouldn’t be called Thanksgiving. Everybody here loves the name Thanksgiving and we’re not changing it!”
In recent weeks, Fox News’ opinion shows have run countless segments insisting that liberals and progressives want to “cancel” the holiday and fight a “War on Thanksgiving,” tying it all to a single HuffPost opinion piece about the environmental impact of Thanksgiving dinner. The article, while providing readers with steps to reduce their carbon footprint, never called for the holiday to be abolished or even for Americans to stop celebrating it.
Trump Tweeted
a picture of Rocky with his head superimposed. (picture in link)
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490
I kid you not
...Trump was hinting that he had chest pain which led him to seek medical care the other night....
Channel-surfed past Trump's rally covered on CSPAN. Trump was hinting that he had chest pain which led him to seek medical care the other night. [Reading between the lines.]
Not being American, I don't get CSPAN. But do they always make it a point of covering presidential speeches? Or is this something unique to Trump?Channel-surfed past Trump's rally covered on CSPAN. Trump was hinting that he had chest pain which led him to seek medical care the other night. [Reading between the lines.]
....
And the motorcade included an ambulance. Personnel at Walter Reed have told the news media that the president's arrival was not announced ahead of time as it normally would be. The staff was not alerted that the president was coming and that was very unusual.
.....
Not being American, I don't get CSPAN. But do they always make it a point of covering presidential speeches? Or is this something unique to Trump?
Not being American, I don't get CSPAN. But do they always make it a point of covering presidential speeches? Or is this something unique to Trump?
I've seen a case history of a similar character who underwent a cardiac episode where the patient's heart grew three sizes that day, but it was inspired by a mental and emotional breakthrough I just don't see Trump having.