• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that not only has she been relatively silent since Trump won the election (her 'be best' campaign rightly seen as a joke), she actually supported Trump's election, giving a speech at the Republican convention (and there were reports she was the one that encouraged him to run for election, not because she wanted Trump to be president, but just as a way to "get it out of his system".)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-melania-trump-never-wanted-to-be-first-lady

A speech that was blatantly plagiarized from Michelle O's speech.
 
I basically feel sorry for Melanie Trump, but on the other hand she has the option of walking out. Either she supports her husband and must take what comes, or she walks.

Hans
I wouldn't be surprised if he has threatened to seek sole custody of Baron if she tries to leave. I can't read her. Don't know if anyone can.
 
So the impeachment process is a complete Democratic scam...but he would like his people to testify at to clear their name. Seems rather contradictory, doesn't it?

Or is Trump conceding this "scam kangaroo court" actually has some validity after all? Isn't one of the defining aspects of a kangaroo court that the conclusion is foregone, the "defendant" is denied input, and has no hope of a fair trial? And yet he thinks he can get that now at that venue?

Conclusion: Trump has NO idea what this impeachment process is, how it works, what a court is or how that works (despite having been repeatedly dragged into many of them for a butt-load of reasons over his lifetime). This is just some failing mafia nobody railing and flailing against the march of reality.

And he says he is holding back their participating on behalf of "future presidents"... I should laugh. He doesn't care about anybody but himself, let alone anyone as nebulous as "future presidents". He seems to think he is on track to become el-presidente for life, so there will be no future presidents to cater for ever.

Conclusion: Madness.

It's interesting that he mentions future presidents. He also said some DEM should be impeached if elected. Seems he is contemplating the prospect of failure.

Hans
 
This is one of the reasons they don't care about what the impeachment hearings have revealed or what he's done in the past; Trump is The Chosen One. Anything he has done is A-OK because God directs him. It's all part of His Plan.

It is exactly this. Why is Trump the Chosen One? Because he is the president. If he wasn't the Chosen One then he wouldn't be president because that would go against dog's plan.

^This ironclad logic undergirds the unwavering Evangelical support for Trump. We need to understand this first. (#1)

Second, because Trump is the Chosen One (because he is the President so therefore he must be the Chosen One), then anything that challenges him or his presidency is, to Evangelicals, literally against dog's plan. You know what that means – it is literally sinful to question Trump's legitimacy, investigate crimes he's alleged to have committed, etc. (#2)

And here we have items 1 and 2 that illustrate how basic logical fallacies such as those this very site was first designed to combat have led the USA down a path to Trumpistan.
 
The Trump "Sir Mention" is now a thing.


In a story riddled with "sir" mentions, Trump claimed that as he returned to the White House, multiple people began asking him, "Sir, are you OK?"
"I said, 'Yeah what’s that all about?'" Trump said. "I go a few feet further and another security said, 'Sir, are you ok, sir?' and I said, 'Yeah I’m fine.' Nobody’s ever asked me that."​
Trump then claimed that after pushback, the media instead began reporting that he had "tremendous chest pains," which was also not reported by any mainstream news outlets.
He also offered a new version of how he came to go to Walter Reed on a Saturday for what he claimed was a "routine" visit.
While the White House physician explained in a memo that the visit was kept off the record due to "scheduling uncertainties" — not because it was spur of the moment — Trump claimed that the White House physician called him on Saturday and said: "Sir, you're home today...I wondered, maybe, could I do some of the physical?"


https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-11-26-2019/index.html
 
I wouldn't be surprised if he has threatened to seek sole custody of Baron if she tries to leave. I can't read her. Don't know if anyone can.

I don't think so. Trump has left the raising of his previous two families to their mothers. He said on being a hands on father:
“There’s a lot of women out there that demand that the husband act like the wife and you know there’s a lot of husbands that listen to that… I’m really like a great father but certain things you do and certain things you don’t,” he said. “It’s just not for me.”


Ivana said on The Ray D’Arcy Show last year that Trump “loved the kids, but he would not really be the dad who would take them for a stroll in the Central Park in the stroller or go and play soccer with them or do something like that. He was always on the phone making the business.”

In a 2005 interview with Howard Stern, Trump said he “won’t do anything to take care of” his kids. “I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park. Marla used to say, ‘I can’t believe you’re not walking Tiffany down the street,’ you know in a carriage. Right, I’m gonna be walking down Fifth Avenue with a baby in a carriage. It just didn’t work.”

IMO, I don't think Trump would want to take Barron. The only reason he'd try and get sole custody would be revenge because he's a petty, vengeful man. But I don't think he'd win in court because, by all accounts, Melania is an excellent mother.
 
Trump might try to kidnap Barron out of spite, but Melania could easily foil him by simply inviting five other kids over. Trump would never be able to identify which was his own kid.

I'm using hyperbole to make a joke.

She'd only need to invite one other kid over.
 
One wonders why the narcissisismo didn’t see that all the kids were named after him.

Don Jr.; Don Jr. 2; Donna; Not Hot Enough To Be Donna 2 Call Her Whatever You Want.
 
Trump might try to kidnap Barron out of spite, but Melania could easily foil him by simply inviting five other kids over...

Thanks, because, yes, it's Melania (Muh-lan-ee-uh) not Melanie (Mel-uh-nee). ;)

Also, remember Trump recently said, "My wife has a young son." Then he blurted, "Together." That's some real father's love there! :(
 
Thanks, because, yes, it's Melania (Muh-lan-ee-uh) not Melanie (Mel-uh-nee). ;)
Also, remember Trump recently said, "My wife has a young son." Then he blurted, "Together." That's some real father's love there! :(

I doubt that Trump knows that. She is merely “my wife” to him.
 
I want that woman just to his left - the one in white - to run her hand through Dump's hair and mess it up. Just for ****s and giggles.

I think Jimmy Fallon got to do that once. But that was back when it was probably more real hair than an Aqua-Net shaped helmet.
 
I basically feel sorry for Melanie Trump, but on the other hand she has the option of walking out. Either she supports her husband and must take what comes, or she walks.
.....

There has never been any evidence from her public acts and behavior or from private reports that Melania isn't completely behind hubby. She came to the U.S. as poor teenage model from Communist Yugoslavia; now she lives in the White House as the First Lady of the nation. She's not walking.
 
I think Jimmy Fallon got to do that once. But that was back when it was probably more real hair than an Aqua-Net shaped helmet.

It was before the wind blew it off the bald back of his head when he was getting on a plane. Before that, Trump showed people his hair wasn't a combover. Now we know that's exactly what it is. He had a plastic surgeon flip his scalp around so the combover is in the back instead of on the top.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom