• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump, who had the big picture on the day of 9/11


will be clear with Rudy by now, who had the operating central in "his" floor 23 at WTC7 on 9/11. These guys have the Kompromat to bring the whole house of cards down, I said it before and you clowns can ignore it as much as you like, it stays a fact.

Interesting to hear Trump say he knew people who saw the jumpers, then years later claim he saw them.

CE, tell me this, who are you referring to that have Kompromat and why didn't they bring the house of cards down years ago?
 
Trump aside for a sec'

For the first wee bit before they started kind of censoring the footage we were getting video of people jumping, and we are on the other side of the world.

Was one of the worst things I have ever seen.

Maybe we got a different feed.
 
Trump Tweets

I was not pleased with the way that Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s trial was handled by the Navy. He was treated very badly but, despite this, was completely exonerated on all major charges. I then restored Eddie’s rank. Likewise, large cost overruns from past administration’s.....

....contracting procedures were not addressed to my satisfaction. Therefore, Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer’s services have been terminated by Secretary of Defense Mark Esper. I thank Richard for his service & commitment. Eddie will retire peacefully with all of the.....

....honors that he has earned, including his Trident Pin. Admiral and now Ambassador to Norway Ken Braithwaite will be nominated by me to be the new Secretary of the Navy. A man of great achievement and success, I know Ken will do an outstanding job!
 
Full disclosure: I'm one of those really bad progressives who dislikes the ACA and the whole health care debate circa 2009/10 is when I lost all respect for most dem leadership. I even tried to reform towards the end, but then the celebratory attitude for presenting us with a highly polished turd sealed the deal. It still gets reflexively protected (sometimes even venerated) and I sort of understand, but then that also ends up cutting us off at the knees when we talk about needing to reform the system...anyways, I digress.

Yep healthcare was so much better before it.
 
Our Stacy here has problems seeing a highrise from another highrise four miles away and to use a button that she claims is a "wonderfull tool". Adorable.

Nobody said anything about seeing the towers. Did you even read the posts? The issue is seeing people at that distance, with other buildings in the way.
 
Last edited:
Spencer writes that
I no longer share the same understanding as the Commander in Chief who appointed me, in regards to the key principle of good order and discipline.
 
That's the second, at least, "Military equivalent of an old southern lady hiding a 'Go F-word yourself' in the subtext of a 'Please Your Heart.'" resignation letter from top level military leader.
 
Trump says Spencer didn't resign he was fired.


CNN is reporting three different stories, depending on who they come from.

Trump suggested on Twitter that Spencer's dismissal had to do with cost overruns and the way Gallagher had been treated by the Navy.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper said he asked Spencer to resign because he had lost "trust and confidence in him regarding his lack of candor," according to a Pentagon spokesman.

And Spencer pointed squarely to the President, suggesting that Trump was undermining the "key principle of good order and discipline" of the US military by intervening in Gallagher's case.
"I cannot in good conscience obey an order that I believe violates the sacred oath I took in the presence of my family, my flag and my faith to support and defend the Constitution of the United States."


"Lack of candor". Isn't the problem too much candor, and not being a yes-man?
 
I kind of think the "fired/quit" distinction becomes pretty hazy when we're talking very high level appointed positions like this.
 
To poke at a bit more -

More Parnas claims: Nunes aides ALSO worked to get dirt on Bidens

Nunes' whole team, eh? What's more, well...

WASHINGTON – The lawyer for an indicted business associate of Rudy Giuliani said his client is prepared to testify under oath that aides to Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, scrapped a trip to Ukraine this year when they realized it would mean notifying Democratic Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff.

…

But when Nunes’ staff realized that going to Ukraine themselves would mean alerting Schiff to their plans, they instead asked Parnas to set up the meetings for them over phone and Skype, which he did, according to Bondy.

Uh huh.

ABC News: House Intel in possession of audio and video of Parnas and Giuliani...and Trump

So... looks like we've got tapes. What's on them isn't completely clear yet, but, going by the trend, they'll be ridiculously incriminating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom