Knowing me, I'd suggest that falling off a 30-story building is not analogous to influencing and adapting to global climate change.
I'm not disputing that. GlennB suggested cities flooding and becoming uninhabitable. I don't care whether you call it a crisis, or call it Ah Pook the Destroyer.
What I'm asking is if it's a real-world problem that's really gonna happen, if we don't do something. You're wasting time trying to convince me to call it a 'crisis'. You should be trying to explain what it is we should be doing to avert it (or adapt to it, if you think it can't be averted).
So. It's a crisis. That was never in dispute. Good job answering that question anyway, though. Here's the questions I'm actually asking:
Is it a real-world crisis that we can (and should) do something about?
And if so, what exactly should we be doing about it?
What are you answers to those?