• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Trump announces new concentration camps

Because history has shown what happens when you have two or more national groups competing for the same ground. It Does Not End Well, whether it is the Carpathian region, the Caucasus or Kashmir. And there is a strong irredentist sentiment in Mexico, not least with the "nobody is illegal on stolen land" being a common talking point. Depending on how badly AMLO does, there could be an Ultranationalist that stirs **** up even more in 2024. With Ultranationalism on the upswing, who knows?

Except those workers are from a neighbouring nation which has a lot of historical tensions.

I've lost track, which Mexican country are we talking about?

:9
 
They're not concentration camps.

Yeah anyway, so like I said, I applaud the people at Wayfarer protesting the concentration camps but I still want the company to sell beds to the concentration camp administrators. We should be trying to make the concentration camps less concentration camp like.
 
Yeah anyway, so like I said, I applaud the people at Wayfarer protesting the concentration camps but I still want the company to sell beds to the concentration camp administrators. We should be trying to make the concentration camps less concentration camp like.

Fair point, but apparently the government is just buying beds and then putting them in storage so folks have to sleep on the floor, so what's the point?
 
And yet you are concerned about our southern border where the 'brown people' are coming in, and you don't seem concerned about any other immigrants. We have quite a few here Asia, not all of them documented. No one is screening people coming across the Pacific.
What the **** are you blabbering about? I didn't start this topic, but the entire thread is about the crisis at the southern border. For the record, I am against all illegal immigration, regardless of source country. Doubt it if you feel like it, but you have no evidence otherwise, so you can feel free to violently cram any implications or accusations to the contrary somewhere, anywhere, extremely uncomfortable.

I have no idea where you get the notion that people coming over the Pacific don't have to go through the same entry procedures as anyone else so I can't address that particular flavor of BS.
 
Fair point, but apparently the government is just buying beds and then putting them in storage so folks have to sleep on the floor, so what's the point?

At least the agency has the beds on the off chance someone who shares the values of real Americans gets into a position to distribute said beds.
 
Yeah anyway, so like I said, I applaud the people at Wayfarer protesting the concentration camps but I still want the company to sell beds to the concentration camp administrators. We should be trying to make the concentration camps less concentration camp like.
They're not concentration camps.
 
At least the agency has the beds on the off chance someone who shares the values of real Americans gets into a position to distribute said beds.

Frankly I would prefer that the concentration camps were closed altogether and the children released to caretakers while their asylum cases were in process.
 
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/26/politics/eric-trump-chicago-restaurant-spit/index.html

"Not a fair question".

Just what you'd expect from a member of the Trump crime family. They just aren't real Americans.

You've been championimg unfair play since Trump got elected. Now you're mad someone's calling it out?

Hey, I like a good dust-up as much as the next guy but may I ask what in the name of Jesus Hieronymus Christ this conversation is referring to? "Not a fair question" is in quotation marks. Where's it quoted from; it's not in the linked article.

I'd just like a scorecard so I can figure out what's being argued.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom