• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever heard of the exotic technology called "copper tubing"? I know most people won't have heard about such esoteric materials that are very rare and incredibly expensive but with a few metres of that around one of his generators and I bet some really, really clever person could find a way of converting the heat energy into another kind of energy such as mechanical or electricity.

Yeah I know imagine using steam as a power source, I know it sounds pretty amazing but I've heard claims that it can be used in such a way. Sadly can't find James Watts Web page to provide a link to his crazy ideas.

Just look at those previous slides, 49-54
 
In 1991/92 they just needed a heat exchanger for the thermal heater version.



The heater part was working fine for long periods. They had lots and lots of data from months long test runs back in the early 1990s.



Yet today you still talk as if such a device is not finished yet.
But as I have pointed out no one can blame Mills given there has been a world wide shortage of copper pipes for the last 30 years, countries have gone to war to obtain a single metre of piping! That's why he has had to look time and time again for another way of harnessing heat energy. I'm sure it can only be another decade or two until he cracks it.
 
A slide from the lying company run by a liar is your evidence?

But it's a drawing. How can that not be evidence? Oh, a drawing of...ah...something and an out-of-focus picture of something that sort of almost but not quite matches the drawing.

It must be true, then.
 
Has anyone else gotten the impression that Mills is having to work harder on these demos and presentation slides than he used to back in the 90s and 00s? All that 3-D modeling, all those high-current low-voltage buzzy glowy boxes? It seems not that long ago he could "test" one box for the better part of a decade, with new wiring or a new electrode from time to time. Now he's padding the reports by 3-D printing manifolds ("look! a shape! look! a mold that molds that shape!"), re-inventing how power plants work ("look! a 3D model of the piping and wiring for a steam turbine!"), making fancy charts of market demand ("look! people use electricity!"), parts lists, and on and on.
 
Together they provide more evidence. Just compare what have changed from earlier CPV designs.

I can't check what has changed from earlier CPV designs. I can see how the claims Mills has made have changed, but that's not remotely the same thing.

What I've asked for is what empirical evidence there is to support Mill's claims. Your answer appears to be "Mill's word".
 
Bumpity bump bump time, for tlp this time:
You might want to try again.

Here's your claim, which my post concerns:

"Dark matter/dihydrino gas is generated all the time all over the universe. For example here in the Earth and in the Sun."


So, time to ask you the same questions I ask optiongeek:

And you know "GUTCP has an explanation for it [dark matter/dihydrino gas being generated all the time all over the universe. For example here in the Earth and in the Sun]" (and consistent with the relevant experimental results) because:
a) you personally checked it out
b) you asked someone you know is unaffiliated with Mills et al. and who you independently know has deep knowledge and experience
c) you trust Mills implicitly (i.e. you never consider independent checking to be relevant)
d) something else? :p
When can I expect some answers, tlp?
 
Have you ever heard of the exotic technology called "copper tubing"? I know most people won't have heard about such esoteric materials that are very rare and incredibly expensive but with a few metres of that around one of his generators and I bet some really, really clever person could find a way of converting the heat energy into another kind of energy such as mechanical or electricity.

Yeah I know imagine using steam as a power source, I know it sounds pretty amazing but I've heard claims that it can be used in such a way. Sadly can't find James Watts Web page to provide a link to his crazy ideas.
Unbeknownst to almost everyone, there is a secret second sound track on some BLP videos. It’s designed for secure channel, one-way communication with inner circle Mills fans. But! I cracked it (on one video, so far)!

There’s discussion of copper tubing, with some dissent. I can’t be 100% sure, the line is rather noisy, but I think Mills insists that only gold-plated technetium tubing (or is it technetium-plated gold?) will work. The dissent is along the lines of how hard it is to find a supplier for technetium tubing and/or a technetium plating machine. With griping that at the rate they’re going, this technical roadblock will push commercial production out to 2025 at least. :p
 
Together they provide more evidence. Just compare what have changed from earlier CPV designs.



So what?

I can post photos showing how lightsaber designs have changed across the Star Wars timeline. It doesn’t prove the technology works.

You were asked for evidence and your response was literally nothing more than, “Well, they changed the design a few times.”

Morons building magnet powered motors change their designed all the time. There still isn’t a singe one that WORKS.

To quote the dank meme, “Son, I am disappoint.”
 
I think earlier he was just putting metal powder paste or the like through a seam welder's rollers to get the machine gun arcing.

He had to know what he was doing was crooked, imo.


This is evidence for both ideas I think. He is a cynical, completely knowing fraudster and he is a true believer in his technology and he is willing to lie and obfuscate to promote it. I still lean to the true believer hypothesis but by its nature it isn't possible to prove or disprove it.


I watched about 2/3's of the video LTC8K6 linked to of BLP demonstrating yet another gadget that supposedly generates more power than can be explained with normal physics. Darat's comment about copper tubes was similar to my thoughts as I watched it. There is evidence there for the idea that Mills is a knowing fraudster but there was also evidence there for the idea that his analytical skills have faded to the point that you just can't tell whether he believes his shtick or he is a few cards short of a full deck. His mind seems to wander off into dream like scenarios while he has yet to demonstrate that he has any technology that is grounded in anything other than BS.


As an aside this reminds me a bit of my own musings about what I would do if I was infinitely wealthy. I've given up on figuring out how to be infinitely wealthy and I have moved on to how I'd spend the money.
 
This is evidence for both ideas I think. He is a cynical, completely knowing fraudster and he is a true believer in his technology and he is willing to lie and obfuscate to promote it. I still lean to the true believer hypothesis but by its nature it isn't possible to prove or disprove it.


It’s yet another way the Mills story closely resembles the Theranos saga. In that case the two head honchos appear to have been both sides of that coin. The founder was most likely a true believer who was willing to lie, cheat, and steal until they got the technology working. Her boyfriend appears to have known full well the whole thing was impossible based on how he worked to keep the staff isolated from each other to keep them from putting the pieces together.
 
Last edited:
“I was extremely excited,” Mills told BBC about the discovery, “and there were times when I was driving home and [thought] Oh god. I’m the only one in the world who actually knows of this solution. I should call my friend and tell him. What would happen if I crashed on the road and no one discovered this for another hundred years?” (BBC 1994).

Holverstott, page 64

https://vimeo.com/9438745 at about 23 min

Fortunately now many of us know.
 
Last edited:
“I was extremely excited,” Mills told BBC about the discovery, “and there were times when I was driving home and [thought] Oh god. I’m the only one in the world who actually knows of this solution. I should call my friend and tell him. What would happen if I crashed on the road and no one discovered this for another hundred years?” (BBC 1994).

Holverstott, page 64

https://vimeo.com/9438745 at about 23 min

Fortunately now many of us know.
Including “the Chinese, the North Koreans, the Iranians, the Russians, ...”.

None of whom, despite their strong incentives to do so, have replicated Mills’ work, let alone produced a hydrino-based generator.

Rather odd, wouldn’t you say? :p
 
As of today, we have to wait a mere 30 (60) days before the world has concrete, independent, evidence of the existence of a hydrino-powered generator. According to markie (though he may be having some doubts). And according to new to the ISF tlp, there will be no more predictions.

First, a welcome to davefoc, who started the 2010 thread on this topic that I covered earlier.

My plans for what to write today are torn up. Yesterday, Mills fan tlp posted something that surprised, and even shocked, some of us (well, me at least).

What is is? A link to a blog post by Brett Holverstott, dated March 15, 2017. According to several Mills fans, Brett Holverstott is very close to Mills, perhaps the best source of info on BLP, Mills, etc there is, other than BLP's own statements propaganda.

Here's part of what Holverstott wrote, in the blog post (I am certainly not the first to post this): "They [BLP] plan to deploy units for field testing sites this year. Let's suppose it doesn't happen until next year." :jaw-dropp :jaw-dropp :jaw-dropp

So, here is something essentially an equivalent to a firm prediction, made by ISF member tlp, in direct contradiction of what she posted earlier. Its status, today, is (-2) days before the world has concrete, independent, evidence of the existence of a hydrino-powered generator. (NYD was a holiday).
As of today, we have to wait a mere 29 (59) (-3) days before the world has concrete, independent, evidence of the existence of a hydrino-powered generator. So sayeth markie and tlp/Holvestott.

What happened to michaelsuede, who began this epic set of threads on BLP etc? His last post in the ISF seems to have been on 3rd June 2017, 10:39 PM. In the original 2017 thread. Did he make a bet? If so, did he pay out? Stay tuned! :D

And the partial Mills fan, from the 2010 thread, Bishadi? Well, the account is banned, and the last post (dated 4th April 2011, 04:46 AM) seems to have had nothing to do with BLP/Mills, etc.
 
Countries that rely on fossil fuels for income should have been very interested in hydrinos...either to capture that market, or to suppress the idea.

If someone was into conspiracy theories they might conclude that the reason for Mills' consistent history of failure is that he is being paid off by a foreign government to make it all look like a scam and divert attention from hydrinos. It would be great to receive extra pay for what he was already doing anyway!
 
Last edited:
Or, of course, the foreign countries are simply lazy, and it's easier to wait until we develop the thing before they steal it.

I mean, they only have to wait another month before we see a working hydrino generator they can reverse-engineer. They should be hitting Harbor Freight by about June.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom