Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2011
- Messages
- 12,901
They deserve each other.The "What the hell, why not!" part of me would actually like to see that happen. Put the chief ass-kisser in the front line for a change.
They deserve each other.The "What the hell, why not!" part of me would actually like to see that happen. Put the chief ass-kisser in the front line for a change.
It's all craigslist nowHave they considered putting a wanted ad in the paper?
Have they considered putting a wanted ad in the paper?
Hell, for what a Presidential CoS makes, he can call me. I'd leak **** to the press like a sieve though.
So, you're saying that you're no less professional than his current team?
I can think of plenty of business people who would like to that advantage of someone like this.According to tax returns the New York Times obtained and published two years ago, in 1995 Trump reported a $900 million personal loss on the Atlantic City casinos. It's been documented that at one point, Trump was flat broke and had to ask his brothers for investment money to restart his, Donald's, business career. It has also been documented that at one point, Trump avoided a casino bankruptcy (by missing a loan payment deadline) by having his father send someone to one of the casinos and "buy" $3 million in chips.
Would you want to go into business with someone like this?![]()
FTFY.Where there's smockthere's fire.der Fuhrer.
Let him put his money where his mouth is.Sean Hannity.
Let him put his money where his mouth is.
Damn!I can think of plenty ofbusiness peopleforeign intelligence agencies who would like to that advantage of someone like this.
Rumor has it that Time Magazine is deciding between Putin,Trump and Robert Mueller to be Time Magazine's Person of the year.
Please let it be Mueller. Would make a great Christmas present for Trump.
I think it should be Jamal Khashoggi. Too bad it won't be.
You people need to stop smocking the President!
I'm a jocker. I'm a smocker. I'm a midnight tocker.
Rumor has it that Time Magazine is deciding between Putin,Trump and Robert Mueller to be Time Magazine's Person of the year.
Please let it be Mueller. Would make a great Christmas present for Trump.
You people need to stop smocking the President!
The interesting question is, when?I want Trump impeached . . . .
I want Trump impeached but not necessarily for committing an illegal act. But for committing a high crime. Now if this sounds like a contradiction, it's not. The Constitution doesn't define what are high crimes and misdemeanors. And as illegal as paying off Stormy Daniels was, that wasn't the impeachable offense IMV.
What was, was his negotiating Trump Tower Russia during the campaign and lying to the American public about it. That either consciously or unconsciously he was betraying his country and trading US foreign policy for his personal enrichment. There was clearly a quid pro quo although it might have been unspoken. Trump's was courting Putin as opposed to working on our behalf.
Now it might be impossible to prove that Trump committed an on the books illegal act by his actions. Nevertheless, Trump committed a high crime by clearly betraying his country and should be impeached for being a traitor.