You might want to read what I actually wrote.
It is obvious from the typography that you are wrong. Also, Miller should not have known which sample was which nor what experimental conditions the samples had endured.
Thermacore labelled the graph for publication with "Hydrino peak", "Virgin tubing", and "K2CO3".
Why you ignore the obvious in favor of wishful thinking and nonsensical excuses is interesting.
Now that you pointed out the typography aspect, and I compare that typography with other drawings made by Thermacore, I'm compelled to agree with you that it was Thermacore who put ["Hydrino peak"], [Virgin Tubing] and [K2CO3 diffusion cell tubing] labelling on the graph. Imagine that. But again, it's not a terribly big deal.
About the point that Al Miller should not have known what conditions the tubing was subjected to, I would point out that knowing such would not bias the measurements themselves, only the interpretation of such. Miller probably would want to know exactly what the tubing endured so he could more intelligently interpret the results.
For fun, here is a video of him discussing XPS at Lehigh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0aZ1Nq66b0
!