• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

White House Survivor

Just my comment: At the rate Giuliani, as Donny's own hand-picked lawyer, is continually undermining Donny's lies version of events every time he opens his jowls, he might be the next one with his withered neck on the chopping block.
 
Just my comment: At the rate Giuliani, as Donny's own hand-picked lawyer, is continually undermining Donny's lies version of events every time he opens his jowls, he might be the next one with his withered neck on the chopping block.

I think a lawyer as inept as Giuliani has been would have been fired by most people by now;but with Donnie Personal Loyalty is more important then competence.
 
I think a lawyer as inept as Giuliani has been would have been fired by most people by now;but with Donnie Personal Loyalty is more important then competence.


I'm not sure he has a lot of choices.

Unlike 'the swamp', I think the pool of competent lawyers willing to work for Trump, regardless of loyalty, has pretty much dried up.

Being competent tends to suggest a certain amount of intelligence. They value their future careers as lawyers more than a temporarily needed personal loyalty to a narcissistic moron that they know will treat them as a disposable commodity.

Especially one with a long history of not paying his bills.
 
I'm not sure he has a lot of choices.

Unlike 'the swamp', I think the pool of competent lawyers willing to work for Trump, regardless of loyalty, has pretty much dried up.

Being competent tends to suggest a certain amount of intelligence. They value their future careers as lawyers more than a temporarily needed personal loyalty to a narcissistic moron that they know will treat them as a disposable commodity.

Especially one with a long history of not paying his bills.
So...Guli is just making money while Donny's sun shines?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom