quadraginta
Becoming Beth
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/15/trump-russia-hack-democrats-dnc-722228The DNC should be ashamed of themselves for allowing themselves to be hacked. They had bad defenses, and they were able to be hacked. I heard they were trying to hack the Republicans, too. But, and this may be wrong, but they had much stronger defenses.
I heard that they were trying, or people were trying, to hack into the RNC, too. The Republican National Committee. But we had much better defenses. I've been told that by a number of people. We had much better defenses, so they couldn't.
I bet Trump blames girls for being raped because they were wearing short skirts and walking in a bad neighborhood. What a putz.
I don't think he should be so confident that the RNC wasn't hacked. All that can be known for certain is that nothing was released to show that. But the people who hacked the DNC wouldn't have had any reason to try and torpedo the RNC. That isn't who they were trying to screw over. They could have plenty of stuff from the RNC and just haven't brought it out.
And it isn't like the RNC would step forward and admit they were hacked, even if they knew. It wouldn't fit their narrative.