jonesdave116
Philosopher
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2015
- Messages
- 6,222
I think Nobel laureate, Phillip Anderson's quote is worth posting again here, for the hard of thinking:
Let's be honest; are we going to take the word of an unqualified con artist, or that of somebody who actually understands science? I know where my money isn't.
If you could **** around with the hydrogen atom, you could **** around with the energy process in the sun. You could **** around with life itself. Everything we know about everything would be a bunch of nonsense. That's why I'm so sure that it's a fraud."
Let's be honest; are we going to take the word of an unqualified con artist, or that of somebody who actually understands science? I know where my money isn't.

Only to materialize, magically, as a much smaller orbitsphere much closer to the proton. And perhaps the most magical part is this (I'm not 100% certain of it though): if you time it, the orbitsphere, in this transition, moves at a speed far exceeding that of light!