• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that that's settled, Big Dog, I would be curious what "logic" or "objectivity" you use in determining when to be outraged by, for example:

1. Extramarital Affairs (Trump: OK!---Strozk: Unacceptable!)

2. Lying/Misrepresentation (Trump: OK!--Avenatti: Unacceptable!)

Please, do give us a window into your criteria for when moral outrage is entirely appropriate.

Do you have the articulation skills to describe the reasoning involved?

tee-hee!
 
And please once again note: I am not claiming any of your positions are false based on your hypocrisy, so this is not a Tu quoque.

I am merely inviting you to elaborate for the rest of us how you've managed to spin yourself into such hypocritical judgments.

I, for one, find it fascinating, purely from psychological interest.

tee-hee!
 
Hannity and Jarret watched a different hearing. It vindicated their CTs and Trump. They advised Trump to declassify the FISA warrant.

Betcha Trump doesn't want to do that. Trump wants to see it but not make it public.
 
“I ain’t responding to your argument, I am just calling you names.”

Fantastic.

By the way? The whole I don’t think Trump supporters know logic reminds me of the guy driving the wrong way on a superhighway and sayin “golly, I don’t think any of these people know where they are going!”

And then getting hit by a Big Mack Truck, otherwise known as the big dog!

Hoooowwwlllllllllll!
 
You call one affair disgraceful and not the other.

How were they abusing their governmental positions to conduct their affair? The fact that they had an affair while government employees is irrelevant.

No actually they were using government equipment to set up their tawdry affairs.

Good to see we are on the same page about that trump stuff.
 
No actually they were using government equipment to set up their tawdry affairs.

Good to see we are on the same page about that trump stuff.

You can't be serious. They aren't supposed to use the office phones or computers to email or text a friend or a love interest? Do you hear yourself? This outrages you? This makes them corrupt? Our definitions of corruption is very different.

In contrast, Trump wrote a totally fallacious statement about his son's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower.

Sorry, your argument is ridiculously hypocritical. You are shooting at Strok and Page not over anything they did, but simply as a nonsense way to discredit people in the FBI who don't like Trump.
 
Why do you find their affair tawdry?

Does it offend you if a government employee uses an issued phone to receive a shopping list from a spouse? We already know you are cool with extramarital affairs.
 
Last edited:
Why do you find their affair tawdry?

Because among about 100 reasons, one of them told governmental investigators that they were using their government phones to hide their disgraceful lies from their loved ones.

How deep does the betrayal go?

Sad
 
David Corn explained the whole nonsense brought up in the Strozok hearing today where there was supposed to be some big deal about the Dossier Corn had a copy of and the Buzzfeed copy: Buzzfeed had a newer updated copy.

That was it. That was the big sooper-secret revelation the GOP members of the committees supposedly uncovered. :p
 
“I ain’t responding to your argument, I am just calling you names.”

Fantastic.

You are still confused (surprise surprise--tee hee!). Children calling each other "Stupid" or "Poopyhead" is "just calling names". Accusing someone (you) of engaging in hypocritical behavior, coupled with actual documentation of said hypocritical behavior, is simple empirical observation.

It ain't just name calling when you fit the dictionary definition of the name.

Whine about it being "name calling" all you want, but if you don't want to be accused of hypocrisy then you should stop being a hypocrite.

By the way? The whole I don’t think Trump supporters know logic reminds me of the guy driving the wrong way on a superhighway and sayin “golly, I don’t think any of these people know where they are going!”

And then getting hit by a Big Mack Truck, otherwise known as the big dog!

Hoooowwwlllllllllll!

Yeah, well maybe you should have saved that comment until after you (somehow) managed to make a relevant point, rather than fumbling and embarrassing yourself with false accusations of logical fallacies you obviously don't even understand.

As it stands, it's merely more whining by someone upset for being called out on his blatant hypocrisy.

tee-hee!

But thanks for the laughs, Big Dog!
 
But I will note that Big Dog is, as expected, not up to the task of identifying any objective criteria for when his moral outrage is appropriate.

After all, it's a rare one who will actually candidly admit his outrage is based on pure emotion and hypocrisy...

...most people generally acknowledge that such weak minded criteria for otherwise indefensible hypocritical political positions is best left unspoken and unacknowledged.

It's generally in the best interest of the hypocrite to dodge by feigning outrage and whine about unfair name calling, as illustrated right here.

tee-hee!
 
Because among about 100 reasons, one of them told governmental investigators that they were using their government phones to hide their disgraceful lies from their loved ones.

How deep does the betrayal go?

Sad

So, is it the lies or the fact they used government phones? Since you are a Trump supporter, I think you would be quite comfortable with lies. You also seem to be using the use of government devices as the distinguisher between acceptable affairs and disgraceful affairs.

Are those few electrons used to relay messages that important to you? I think not.

Trump used $130,000 to hide his lies from his loved ones. Where is your outrage? Oh right, he wasn't a government employee. That's a few electrons saved.
 
Because among about 100 reasons, one of them told governmental investigators that they were using their government phones to hide their disgraceful lies from their loved ones.

How deep does the betrayal go?

Sad

Now you sound like Gohmert. They were having an affair. All affairs are tawdry including when screwing a porn star a week or two after your wife gives birth to your son.
Strzok and Page betrayed their spouses. That is a given. So did IKE, LBJ, Harding, FDR, Clinton and Trump that we know about. Does that mean they were betraying the country as well?
I guess where you come from no one has affairs or they all have open marriages. Because hiding the affair from the spouse is kind of a given.

That you differentiate between Strzok and Page having an affair and Trump having an affair is a clear demonstration of intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy.
 
So, is it the lies or the fact they used government phones? Since you are a Trump supporter, I think you would be quite comfortable with lies. You also seem to be using the use of government devices as the distinguisher between acceptable affairs and disgraceful affairs.

Are those few electrons used to relay messages that important to you? I think not.

Trump used $130,000 to hide his lies from his loved ones. Where is your outrage? Oh right, he wasn't a government employee. That's a few electrons saved.

But, you just said you don’t care about Trump’s extramarital affairs...

Golly, it almost seems if your arguments are totally disingenuous.

Huh.
 
Now you sound like Gohmert. They were having an affair. All affairs are tawdry including when screwing a porn star a week or two after your wife gives birth to your son.
Strzok and Page betrayed their spouses. That is a given. So did IKE, LBJ, Harding, FDR, Clinton and Trump that we know about. ...
You forgot JFK.
 
I don't care about his affairs. I'm inviting you to illustrate why you care about one and not the other. So far we have because ...devices.
 
I don't care about his affairs. I'm inviting you to illustrate why you care about one and not the other. So far we have because ...devices.

I just explained it, and you don’t care about either affair, so, CONSENSUS!

Well argued.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom