You know, you whole snide attitude about a very serious time in American ..and the World's history...stop being amusing a long time ago.
Oh, boo-bloody-hoo.
You're overselling Mr Trump by many degrees if you think this is somehow more important than Dubbya hatching up fake reasons to invade Iraq.
You suffer from Kiwi Disease..that New Zealand is somehow apart and immune from what happens to the rest of the world, and you can sit back and be snarky about it.
More sit back and laugh about it. I was talking to an Aussie mate this morning and we agreed that politicians down this end of the world are starting to look angelic by comparison to Americans.
Malcolm Turnbull's as far right as anyone in politics can be down this end of the planet and he's waaaay left of Bernie.
The whole situation is hilarious, although I do have a lot of sympathy for my Yank pals.
I think we are being trolled, folks.
The troll in question is trying to piss off everybody on both sides of the debate with his snide attitude. Sorry I took the bait.
What crap.
If you could read better than you type, you'd have identified my messages very clearly.
Since you have that trouble, I'll spell them out for you:
1 Comparing Trump to Hitler is stupid and counter-productive.
2 The Dems are as useless as a fart in a jam jar.
3 The total lack of co-ordination of action against the Orange President is allowing him to build a Supreme Court further right than if Genghis Khan impregnated Marine le Pen.
In short, as I've said, Trump has singled out a powerless minorities in society, vilified them far out of proportion to anything they could actually have done, made their “crimes” as a people the source of all the nation’s woes, and made them, as a people, illegal.
Like I said, you come up with one similar policy. That doesn't make them the same in any way.
Right now, there are a swathe of governments across Europe turning hard right and becoming much the same as Trump. They aren't Hitler either.
I don't see denialis,, but I do see The Athiest whole routine of taking subjects people really care and are sensitive about..like the Holocuast... and then treating in a snarky way just to get a rise out of people.
No, that's crap as well - I haven't made a single snarky comment about the Holocaust. I made a couple of flippant ones, sure. I do that about all sorts of terrible subjects. I tell Princess Diana jokes, too.
You Americans really need to lighten up - the Holocaust was over 70 years ago, and we can stop wearing black armbands about it.
As it happens, I know a lot more about the Holocaust than most people thanks to having been very close to three people who were directly involved as participants on the wrong side.
Hogan's Heroes was only made a couple of decades after WWII, and nobody seemed to have much of a problem with showing prison camps that people died and were tortured in as a holiday camp.
Thank christ '
Allo 'Allo wasn't shown on US TV - the viewers might have all got PTSD.