• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I've lost track are we getting near the next scam declaration from Mills?

I'm so ready to see how he is gonna word it.

Will he use the same old same old structure from before and try something new and different?

Will he change the name of his company again maybe to 'Nolightever' or something else?
 
Mills was unaware of ceramics and their properties during his decades of Sun Cell research?

Not to mention his team also being unaware.
Don't forget he's been unaware of how to get electrical energy from thermal energy for decades. Once he gets that esoteric problem cracked it will be full speed ahead!
 
Hey I've lost track are we getting near the next scam declaration from Mills?

I'm so ready to see how he is gonna word it.

Will he use the same old same old structure from before and try something new and different?

Will he change the name of his company again maybe to 'Nolightever' or something else?

Not likely to hear anything new for at least a couple of months. After all BLP gave its second quarter update in early April.
In case you missed it:
https://www.brilliantlightpower.com...resentations/Second-Quarter-Update-040418.pdf
Pages 9, 10 have General Operations update
Page 18 has some info on the ceramic Suncell.
Near the bottom there is info on analysis of the web like substance which was news to me.
 
Not likely to hear anything new for at least a couple of months. After all BLP gave its second quarter update in early April.
In case you missed it:
https://www.brilliantlightpower.com...resentations/Second-Quarter-Update-040418.pdf
Pages 9, 10 have General Operations update
Page 18 has some info on the ceramic Suncell.
Near the bottom there is info on analysis of the web like substance which was news to me.

I thought the first part of the presentation was full of fluff, but the use in the second part of random still photos and every chart and graph ever created to create a sciency look was even more "impressive" (but perhaps in a not so good way).

"Our presentation doesn't have enough evidence and science! We need more sciency stuff!"
"I've found some 3-d charts on the internet"
"What, of our stuff?"
"Don't be ridiculous! They're really nice charts though"
"Fine, add them in. Stick some arrows on it, put science words near them, and make sure there's at least three greek letters near parts that look important."
"Okaaay.... how's this?"
"Almost perfect - just needs one of those equations with lots of bracket things and superscripts."
"Ah, I have just the thing. It's the equation for rate of decay of capacitance in a toroidal non-newtonian liquid magnetic field."
"Is that a thing?"
"Does it matter?"
"Hmmm.... it is pretty. Save that and print. We're done here."
 

Let's have a look.

Advanced SunCell® design completed and patent applications are filed.

Sounds good.

SunCell® engineering is progressing well.

I thought the design was completed.

Added additional engineers to complete SunCell® prototype.

I thought they already had a prototype. How can you complete the design without ever producing a working prototype? Shouldn't that be an iterative process?

Plan to outsource development of components of the new advanced SunCell® power source...

Wait. What development? I thought the design was finished already.

We are working on timelines to achieve prototypes of thermal and electrical SunCells® that demonstrate an obvious commercial viability.

You don't even have a schedule to produce a prototype yet?

Between October and February, Columbia Tech (CT) was tasked with the goal of mastering continuous injection and ignition with the carbon-domed SunCell® design for thermal photovoltaic (PV) conversion.

I thought you had that all worked out last year.

CT made some incremental changes to improve the electromagnetic (EM) pump by adding more cooling and current leads, but were not able to achieve SunCell® operation goals...

Oh, I see. You needed someone to take the blame for it not working!

We have been focused on a much more advanced design that has the capacity to generate arbitrarily high power with much less complex systems that should have a significant impact on the time to commercialization.

Back to the drawing board...again. None of the iterations for the last 30 years have worked, but the next one is sure to be great!

And so on...
 
Mills and BLP are an abusive spouse.

"Baby, I know I've been promising to change for 30 years, but THIS time I MEAN it! Just give me another chance and a few more months! PLEASE BABY!"

"Oh, and another few million dollars too. Thanks baby."
 
Here's your new car. It has an "arbitrary horsepower" engine. When you step on the gas pedal, it might produce anywhere from 150 to 500 horsepower.

That would make driving a tad difficult.

jNpgCPO.gif
 
Under "Novel Hydrino Compounds", regarding the verification that hydrinos are being produced:

Analytical identification of hydrino product is about 50% complete. ... There are analyses that appear unequivocal, but the results need repeating.

It is equivocally unequivocal that they are half way to verifying that hydrinos might be produced by their device.

Another 30 years of testing aught to do it!
 
Under "Novel Hydrino Compounds", regarding the verification that hydrinos are being produced:







It is equivocally unequivocal that they are half way to verifying that hydrinos might be produced by their device.



Another 30 years of testing aught to do it!



Aught is exactly what they're testing!
 
Under "Novel Hydrino Compounds", regarding the verification that hydrinos are being produced:



It is equivocally unequivocal that they are half way to verifying that hydrinos might be produced by their device.

Another 30 years of testing aught to do it!

Well, there goes the reams of independent verification of hydrino compounds we've been told about. Mills apparently no longer claims this to be the case.
 
Let's have a look.



Sounds good.



I thought the design was completed.



I thought they already had a prototype. How can you complete the design without ever producing a working prototype? Shouldn't that be an iterative process?



Wait. What development? I thought the design was finished already.



You don't even have a schedule to produce a prototype yet?



I thought you had that all worked out last year.



Oh, I see. You needed someone to take the blame for it not working!



Back to the drawing board...again. None of the iterations for the last 30 years have worked, but the next one is sure to be great!

And so on...

Gee, when you lay it all out like this, it does seem to be some sort of constantly evolving scam, said not one single Mills suporter, ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom