• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels Sues the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohen was not the party to the contract.

The party to the contract paid 130k and has clearly has been deprived the consideration that was bargained for. Furthermore, the contract requires stormy to turn over tangible materials, and the opposite party is entitled to an order enforcing that provision, and indeed damages would be insufficient and therefore The question of”damages” is not the end game here in any event.

The end game is enforcement of the confidentiality and the assignment clauses, money damages are simply icing on the cake.

That's sounds about right. A gagging clause or any contract, cannot cloak a crime or supersede the law of the land, but otherwise it is watertight. Break the contract, repay the settlement.
 
I dislike Trump and Melania as much as anyone (even though, apparently I share a common ancestor with him). However, just because you dislike someone doesn't mean it is OK to behave unethically towards them.

Just because he is a slimeball doesn't make it OK for prostitutes to blackmail him. Let's face it, she is a gold digger.

As Elvis said, words have meaning and you don't know them.

You're doing the thing I said you were doing in the quote. Nothing bad to say about Trump, nothing good to say about Ms. Clifford. Textbook.
 
I thought she was? Is she not, then?

So she had sex with him <yawn> . That's no excuse for blackmail.

She was consenting, I take it? Happy to wreck a marriage but now wants to join the #metoo movement and make money out of it?

If you knew **** about this case you'd know that she actually said what you're saying now. She said, in no uncertain terms, she was not a victim, she was not part of the #metoo movement, and she was consenting.

Again, you place 100% of the blame on her, insult her, degrade her, and belittle her, yet can't find anything to say about the other 50% of this act. It's sad.
 
Last edited:
I thought she was? Is she not, then?
:dl:

So, no, you have no evidence Daniels is a prostitute. :rolleyes:

You just happily spread mis-information.

So she had sex with him <yawn> . That's no excuse for blackmail.

What blackmail ?

She was consenting, I take it? Happy to wreck a marriage
Whose marriage did she wreck ?

but now wants to join the #metoo movement
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...niels-is-right-to-separate-herself-from-metoo
They're trying to. Like, oh, you know, Stormy Daniels comes out #MeToo. This is not a 'Me Too.' I was not a victim. I've never said I was a victim. I think trying to use me to — to further someone else's agenda, does horrible damage to people who are true victims.

Wow, I'm not sure how a person in this thread could be so uninformed.

and make money out of it?

Why do you hate capitalism ?.
 
F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen
By MATT APUZZOAPRIL 9, 2018

Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s personal lawyer, outside the Capitol in September. Jonathan Ernst/Reuters

The F.B.I. on Monday raided the office of President Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, seizing records related to several topics including payments to a pornographic-film actress.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
 
I dislike Trump and Melania as much as anyone (even though, apparently I share a common ancestor with him). However, just because you dislike someone doesn't mean it is OK to behave unethically towards them.

Just because he is a slimeball doesn't make it OK for prostitutes to blackmail him. Let's face it, she is a gold digger.

In other words...

"Won't somebody think of the poor adulterers who go to prostitutes?"
 
In other words...

"Won't somebody think of the poor adulterers who go to prostitutes?"

Of course they are literally powerless over their own actions. Why for some pussy trump would totally launch a preemptive nuclear strike as would be proper.
 
Sure - here is my comment: When did someone claim "talk to my lawyer" constitutes a waiver of the attorney client privilege?

ETA: I mean other than you, just now...
Someone else in this thread did just that. I don't recall who, but TBD didn't make that up.
 
I dislike Trump and Melania as much as anyone (even though, apparently I share a common ancestor with him). However, just because you dislike someone doesn't mean it is OK to behave unethically towards them.

Just because he is a slimeball doesn't make it OK for prostitutes to blackmail him. Let's face it, she is a gold digger.
How does anyone hate Melania? She's a blank slate to me, other than that she's a super model who cheated with (?) And then married a much older wealthy man.

That doesn't make me care too much about her.
 
Someone else in this thread did just that. I don't recall who, but TBD didn't make that up.

There was a quote in an article from a lawyer that said something kind of like that, but not quite. Then TBD spun it that way. I'd have to look it up again, but it's with regards to the payment. It might not be wrong even if that is the claim.

If Trump wasn't named (or knowledgeable of it), and Cohen did this one his own, then there is no client attorney privilege. Trump wasn't involved, so the person to ask would be Cohen.
 
Last edited:
I heard she has a sleazy past she likes to keep quiet about. Who cares, really? The issue about her husband's adultery is her private affair. If a guy wants to marry whoever, good luck to him.

That's fine.

But Trump shouldn't hide and bully others while at the same time courting the Evangelical right promoting abstinence only education. If he said, yea we slept together so what? I'd actually respect that stance, although I still wouldn't respect a man who cheated on wife after wife after wife unless he said they had an open marriage. But then it wouldn't really be cheating.

This is more about the public's right not to be deceived. Its about trust and integrity. It simply proves that there is no area in Trump's life where he can claim to have any integrity.
 
Last edited:
How does anyone hate Melania? She's a blank slate to me, other than that she's a super model who cheated with (?) And then married a much older wealthy man.

That doesn't make me care too much about her.

I don't know about others, but I'm enjoying the irony in that when compared to this case. The point being, TBD and Vixen have no issues ******** on Stormy, going so far as to call them every name in the book. In Vixen's case, he even did it ignorantly as he didn't have a beginners understanding of the basics of this case.

I don't hate Melania, I think she's trash, but I don't hate her.
 
Well, here is a for instance, I pointed out that a challenge to an entire agreement as opposed to the specific arbitration clause had to be decided by the arbitrator and not the court. Thirsty then amended his complaint to ADD allegations challenging the arbitration clause in order to circumvent this principle.

Well, no, that doesn't prove that the judge would see it your way, and your "for instance" was actually a case where your analysis was short of the mark, anyway. What you actually claimed was that enforceability of the contract "as a whole" could only be decided by an arbitrator. But after looking into your cite, I found that's only true if the contract has a clause that specifically says that. I didn't see one in Daniels' NDA and you didn't point one out. And then, I was the one that pointed out that Daniels could challenge the arbitration clause itself, not you.
 
How does anyone hate Melania? She's a blank slate to me, other than that she's a super model who cheated with (?) And then married a much older wealthy man.

That doesn't make me care too much about her.

Hate is probably too strong, but how about serious dislike for:
1) going along with trumps birther crap
2) picking the topic cyber bullying to be her focus as first lady while being married to one giant cyber bully
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom