acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2012
- Messages
- 41,034
Wong again. To start with, that ISNT an ad hominem fallacy. You didn't even get that right.Yet, as I have pointed out the numerous times that posters have debased this thread with ad hominem fallacies, my analysis was 100% correct and on point.
Avenatti did graduate top of his class and you are just some guy who did a little research on the internet. The idea that you understand the law better then this high paid and highly respected lawyer who has made millions for his clients is possible, but EXTREMELY UNLIKELY. It might be an appeal to an authority fallacy. But it isn't an ad hominem fallacy. Time to go back to school.
As for your analysis being right on point, I wouldn't know because I'm not a lawyer and I'm not going to go off spouting like I was one.
/:wink
By the way? GW is most definitely not in the Ivy League
But Penn is.