Rolfe
Adult human female
Ah, you haven't actually been reading this thread. That explains a great deal.
Surely every such liberalisation is an individual case? Just because a group has approved of/benefited from some past liberalisation doesn’t obligate them to approve of all future ones.
Isn’t there lots of funding and associated organisations, support and opportunities targeted exclusively at women? Where I work there seem to be “getting women into management” events all the time and attempts to specifically recruit and promote women. In sports women have their own special events to avoid them having to compete with men.What privileges would that be? Getting access to the Ladies room so they can tinkle?
How could these autogynaphaelic folks be prevented from entering ladies' rooms if other women don't even know they are men until genitals appear?
This is where the tapatalk signature that annoys people used to be
I’m not sure that that is a helpful way to talk about it. Oppressor/oppressed kind of builds in who the good guys and who the bad guys are, or that there are good guys and bad guys at all.No, I guess it doesn't, but it is interesting to see the oppressed becoming the oppressors
Why is that story given credibility? I don't see why it can't be fictional fantasy porn written by a random straight guy.Rolfe said:There's a more credible story around from a young lesbian who was seeking out sex partners using the internet in her early sexual explorations. (This seems like a very bad idea to me but apparently young people these days do it quite often.) She was contacted by a trans-identifying man who admitted he was male, but laid it on her that it was transphobic of her to reject him because of his genitals. She was a lesbian, he had a lady brain or soul or something, and that should be the criterion. She gave into this pressure and had sex with him but hated it.
This has come up over and over for the past couple of years. Here is the first hit Google turned up:Why is that story given credibility? I don't see why it can't be fictional fantasy porn written by a random straight guy.
I’m not sure that that is a helpful way to talk about it. Oppressor/oppressed kind of builds in who the good guys and who the bad guys are, or that there are good guys and bad guys at all.
Maybe not, but this is identity politics and all about the good guys vs the bad guys....us vs them. The oppression olympics if you will.
As a cishet male, I have no skin in the TERF/trap wars and this stuff has never touched my life outside of my computer screen.
But none of that makes the story about "the young lesbian who took a dick into her pussy" more believable. It sounds like fiction to me.As I say, one of the trans-identifying men whose name repeatedly crops up in this context (I mean, pressurising lesbians to have sex with his "lady penis" and vilifying them as transphobes if they refuse) is someone I have known in real life for at least 20 years.
The internet being what it is, it's possible to dismiss any individual story you don't like as "well how do we know it's not just made up?" but when some of the vile stuff comes attached to someone you can put a name and a face to, it's a bit different. (I would say this person does make some attempt to look feminine, he's not like the guy who still has his natty beard, Alex someone, or that "Danielle" Muscato creep, but the effect is somewhat less than convincing, shall we say.)
Ok. I skimmed the thread so maybe I missed something, but I'm confused why that term was used specifically.
Ok. I skimmed the thread so maybe I missed something, but I'm confused why that term was used specifically.
But none of that makes the story about "the young lesbian who took a dick into her pussy" more believable. It sounds like fiction to me.
It's not a quote, it's a characterization of this story posted by you...I don't recognise that quote. It certainly wasn't part of the account I read. Perhaps you've been reading something else.
There's a more credible story around from a young lesbian who was seeking out sex partners using the internet in her early sexual explorations. (This seems like a very bad idea to me but apparently young people these days do it quite often.) She was contacted by a trans-identifying man who admitted he was male, but laid it on her that it was transphobic of her to reject him because of his genitals. She was a lesbian, he had a lady brain or soul or something, and that should be the criterion. She gave into this pressure and had sex with him but hated it.
Since searching for the term obviously turned up zero results....It means a fetish cross dresser, someone who gets a woody when they dress up as a girl/woman and admire themself in a mirror.
Read Gendertrender, or Peak Trans on reddit for more insight.