• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels Sues the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply deleted - it was plainly off topic

I'll take my discussion of the President, his policies (popularity or lack thereof), his popularity and re-election prospects to the correct thread(s) :o

Yeah, we've gotten away from porn stars and the cheating on wives.
 
But they can't gerrymander a presidential election

The question to which I was responding was "Will it [President Trump's fan base] affect the congressional races ?". The response made reference to recent elections so my response to that was also within the context of the congressional elections.

But this is completely off topic for a Stormy Daniels thread.....:o
 
Spectacularly thirsty law talking guy Michael Avenatti goes straight for the gutter:



Sounds like Stormy and Thirsty had extensive conversations about Big Donny, huh?

Classy

I am shocked that a porn star would be considered classy.

I seem to recall similarly edifying discussions about Bill Clinton's genitalia and identifying features. It's one way to verify that one has had carnal knowledge of someone despite their denials.
 
I am shocked that a porn star would be considered classy.

I seem to recall similarly edifying discussions about Bill Clinton's genitalia and identifying features. It's one way to verify that one has had carnal knowledge of someone despite their denials.

Answer the following honestly. All politics aside. Who is classier? Trump or the porn star?
 
I am shocked that a porn star would be considered classy.

I seem to recall similarly edifying discussions about Bill Clinton's genitalia and identifying features. It's one way to verify that one has had carnal knowledge of someone despite their denials.

I was referring to the lack of class of the Thirsty Lawyer.

I believe that the "discussions" you were referring to was actually testimony, and not some Jackaninny Thirsty Lawyer talking about it.

By the way, OSHA has reported that the second most dangerous workplace is a sewage digester plant, and the most dangerous workplace is any workplace that is between Michael Avenatti and a microphone.
 
Answer the following honestly. All politics aside. Who is classier? Trump or the porn star?

And the answer should cause at least minor cognitive dissonance and discomfort to the evangelical supporters of Trump...
 
There aren't enough

Well that is good, lest one run out of them and have to post a substantive rebuttal to my absolutely correct post, hmmmm?

here is a bit more information (albeit certainly not with the persuasive power of the laughing dog emjoji....)

One form of waiver is variously called the "at issue waiver," "implied waiver," or the "issue injection exception."2 For at issue waiver to apply, the party asserting privilege must place in issue a confidential communication going directly to the claim or defense.3 The at issue waiver recognizes that it would be "inequitable to permit the party to use the attorney-client privilege as a sword by placing the advice of the attorney at issue while permitting the same party to use the attorney-client relationship as a shield to prevent inquiry into the asserted claim or defense."

sadly not a laughing dog emoji, just an article written by legal experts that illuminates the issues under discussion
 
Last edited:
And the answer should cause at least minor cognitive dissonance and discomfort to the evangelical supporters of Trump...

I've never really cared about people's sex lives unless we're talking pedophilia. Children are off limits.

If Trump had an open marriage with his wife and they both could screw whomever and whatever they chose, it wouldn't effect my political choice in the least. What is problematic is hypocrisy and cheating.

I don't like liars and I don't like bullies. With Trump we have both a pathological liar and a bully as a President. Trump cheated on his wife days after she gave birth to his son. This is amazingly self centered and then he used his power and his money to enforce silence. And he's still doing it.
 
I've never really cared about people's sex lives unless we're talking pedophilia. Children are off limits.

If Trump had an open marriage with his wife and they both could screw whomever and whatever they chose, it wouldn't effect my political choice in the least. What is problematic is hypocrisy and cheating.

I don't like liars and I don't like bullies. With Trump we have both a pathological liar and a bully as a President. Trump cheated on his wife days after she gave birth to his son. This is amazingly self centered and then he used his power and his money to enforce silence. And he's still doing it.

I'd say it was hard to disagree with either the sentiment or the reasoning above... but I'm sure several posters will manage.
 
I've never really cared about people's sex lives unless we're talking pedophilia. Children are off limits.

If Trump had an open marriage with his wife and they both could screw whomever and whatever they chose, it wouldn't effect my political choice in the least. What is problematic is hypocrisy and cheating.

I don't like liars and I don't like bullies. With Trump we have both a pathological liar and a bully as a President. Trump cheated on his wife days after she gave birth to his son. This is amazingly self centered and then he used his power and his money to enforce silence. And he's still doing it.

Trump is only engaging the left on their level. The left is the true bullies, always have been. Trump is savaged for everything he does by the leftist bullies. I’m not sure how you can see it any other way. The left doesn’t like it because they’re not used to it.

We on the right love it, we love the fact that he gets into the mud with the pigs on the left, we love the fact that he tells all who will listen what the disgusting lying left is all about. As republicans we’ve never had this, it’s a lot of fun!
 
Answer the following honestly. All politics aside. Who is classier? Trump or the porn star?

Neither. Neither have much class, if any at all.

One is a womanizing cheater who, even without that, can't be accused of having much class, if any.

The other is a cheater with a purpose who screwed a very famous married billionaire for gain, then went public about it without concern for the turmoil this may cause an entire country, and is possibly lying about some of it.

There is no class to be found here.
 
Trump is only engaging the left on their level. The left is the true bullies, always have been. Trump is savaged for everything he does by the leftist bullies. I’m not sure how you can see it any other way. The left doesn’t like it because they’re not used to it.

We on the right love it, we love the fact that he gets into the mud with the pigs on the left, we love the fact that he tells all who will listen what the disgusting lying left is all about. As republicans we’ve never had this, it’s a lot of fun!

Thats idiotic and simply biased absurdity. Trump has been a liar, cheat and a bully his ENTIRE LIFE. Trump was kicked out of a private boarding school for being a bully.

Trump treats everyone like toilet paper and always has. People are either sucking up to him or he is crapping on them. And this includes conservatives and Republicans. He turns on people as soon as they stop being a sycophant.
 
Last edited:
Thats idiotic and simply biased absurdity. Trump has been a liar, cheat and a bully his ENTIRE LIFE. Trump was kicked out of a private boarding school for being a bully.

Trump treats everyone like toilet paper and always has. People are either sucking up to him or he is crapping on them. And this includes conservatives and Republicans. He turns on people as soon as they stop being a sycophant.

Biased? Now that is hilarious!

Much of what you label Trump can be said about many libs and democrats. Just look at what they say about Trump. They are clearly on his level.
 
Biased? Now that is hilarious!

Much of what you label Trump can be said about many libs and democrats. Just look at what they say about Trump. They are clearly on his level.

Hardly...LMAO. You cant be this blind. Trump is a unique person. I've NEVER seen a bigger piece of human trash in EITHER PARTY in the last 80 years. A close second is Tailgunner Joe. Interesting they both shared the same lawyer. Trump is loyal to one person, Trump.
 
Biased? Now that is hilarious!

Much of what you label Trump can be said about many libs and democrats. Just look at what they say about Trump. They are clearly on his level.

Name them.
Name even one and we can do a comparison, side by side, feature by feature.
 
Name them.
Name even one and we can do a comparison, side by side, feature by feature.

I don’t need to name them, just look at the democrats and leftist calling this president every name in the book. They are no different than him, they’re one in the same with Donald Trump. They’ve probably lived their lives much like him. Minus the money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom