LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
Yes and Pocahontas was a MI6 Mermaid and the mastermind behind the sinking of the Lusitania.
Sure. More than 50 km, right here...
"The ESSM ANTI-SHIP MISSILE is powered by a high performance Mk 134 Mod 0 rocket motor dual-propellant propulsion system that develops high thrust. The motor can operate in temperatures ranging between -14°F to 133°F.
The propulsion system provides the missile with a speed of over Mach 4 and A RANGE OF MORE THAN 50km."
http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/evolved-sea-sparrow-missile-essm/
pssst: all in need is "11 km" to Implode the entire "Spinning-Ball" Religion.
regards
I cannot believe you are even trying to still cling to a false interpretation.
Missile can fly 50 km.
Targeting limited by line of sight.
I can fire a bullet from a rifle a mile or two.
I can't hit a target easily by targeting with my eye or scope if the target is out of my sight in a ravine 200 yards away.
It is exactly the same principle.
Enough of the trolling on your part.
Last edited:
