bruto
Penultimate Amazing
Yes modern technology has polluted the basic nature. Although I also understand but still I simply do my natural duty, rest leave on nature. When I shall go up, I shall definitely request god to show me plants grown from those seeds which I dispersed.
Our modern city life, usage of flush, less green area, modified fruits etc. are interfering in natural growth of fruit plants. One day, all may be over, but I am doing some for future. Many fruit plants can still come up from such seeds dispersal.
No sir, you simply don't understand at all. Although some fruit seeds will result in plants that grow edible fruit, many will not. This is not a matter of what is nice and urban and stylish, but of what trees will be strong enough to survive and what trees will bear fruit that human beings can and will eat. Most of the fruits and vegetables you eat come from domesticated strains of plants. Even those vegetables that now breed true from seed are the result of many generations of hybridization and selective breeding. If you eat corn or squash or an apple or a carrot, you are benefitting from a long history of the human interaction and domestication you so belittle. We have "interfered" with the natural growth of fruit plants since prehistoric times, to the benefit of our species and some others too.